Parting out Rust free White 1993 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you happen to have the steering wheel? How much for it, if available?

Do you have the two recovery loops that are bolted under the front bumper mounts?

If yes please let me know a shipped price to Boulder City, NV 89005

A pic would be nice too!

Thanks in advance,

Jeffrey

do you have the abs harness that runs along the drivers side control arm

Would you happen to have the steering wheel? How much for it, if available?

I dont have a good one that isnt rolled on top

Do you have the two recovery loops that are bolted under the front bumper mounts?

If yes please let me know a shipped price to Boulder City, NV 89005

A pic would be nice too!

Thanks in advance,

Jeffrey

Hey Jeff- I may have one, but cant locate it currently. If I can locate one or come across another, I can let you know.

do you have the abs harness that runs along the drivers side control arm

I am sold out at this time, I will let you know if I come across another

Have a PS pump and lines with NO leaks? please email if so jmisc5@aol.com Thanks!

I need the Front passenger fender flare if u still have it....ship to 89011 thanks

Drivers door window motor and regulator?

You said the tranny is bad. What about the solenoids?

Hi
I'm interested in the fuel tank and the exhaust ?
Still have them?
If yes can you call me to 4084399498
Thanks
Ofer

I seen some one ask about rear axle and did not see responce, do you have and if so how much, Thanks Jeff

Yes I have a complete rear axle- $465 palleted/strapped. You arrange shipping, I recommend uship.com

I'm looking for the driver's door catch. Not sure the actual part name, but its the little metal bar that attaches between the body and the door and keeps the door from swinging too far open.

Also need PS tail light lens / assembly and driver's exterior door handle.

Thanks!

Just bought my first FZJ80 (1993) last week, looks like I've got a bit of a shopping list. I'm interested in any or all of the following:

1. Sunroof glass, if water tight
2. Front DS Courtesy light switch
3. Brackets from under second and third row seats that fold out the frame attachment latches as the seat is lowered.
4. Plastic Passenger door speaker trim bezel - just the little plastic thing that frames the speaker in the door.
5. Rear DS sliding glass window, if original tint (slides inside the other glass portion to open)
6. Seat attachment bolts - My PO didn't seem to like his seats attached to the car!
7. Hood catch attachment bolts
8. PS front door inside door handle plastic trim plate, don't need the mechanism.
9. Front DS grey seatbelt if still available.

Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom