Parting Out Parting Out (much of) 1993 FJZ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Evan,

PM replied to, let me know your thoughts and if you want to stay as first dibs for these 2 items. (hoping you get an email notification to this post) Thanks,

Fernando

conversation PM sent - i need to front end sheet metal pieces and lights, etc... for my 94 80 thanks

Hi All,

I've hit most of you back with new PM's We'll finally be parting out this weekend and next. Shipping to CO first week of Feb. So if you want something off the truck and live in the Rockies, may make sense to pick it up once it is at Redline.

-Fernando

do you still have the nifty cup holder, middle seats interior domelight , driver side master windows switch console??? How the Heck do i send a private message..

click on my username, then 'start conversation' or you can email me at: hakalugi (at) gmail.com (preferred)

cup holder, i do have the land rover cup holder, but when i removed it, the 3 holes in the center console look kinda crappy. so would sell it but not super discounted. see below
lc-low-console-box-sm.jpg

"...middle seats interior domelight , driver side master windows switch console"

interior middle row dome light - sure, it's available, i'll add it to the googledoc.

master window switch - do you mean the module with all 4 windows, child safety button, etc? I do but i may need to wait and see if a buyer of the whole door wants it.

Paid for hatch struts and emailed shipping info. Thank you.

Interested in the center console armrest (top and middle lid). Please provide price including shipping to 29302 if still available.

Received my hatch struts today. Like new. Let me know in regards the other items. Thank you.

Received my hatch struts today. Like new. Let me know in regards the other items. Thank you.

Good to hear. I bought these oem parts a few years back so they should last you a long while.

The google doc has the front grill price.
Turn signal - the one on the passenger side fender? (about 1.5 x 4"?)
Paint - just sent you some info via email.

Hood struts available? Check your list but don't see them listed. Thanks.

Yes they are attached to the removed hood but can remove without issue. Email me at hakalugi (at) gmail.com with your offer and shipping address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom