Parting out FJ80 (92) my trail limo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

m8 do you have the drivers side doors? How much to 84115 commericial?

Is the lift still available? What does it comprise of and how much to ship to 49855?

yooper, i don't have the springs. sold them a few days ago. i still have my shocks and the spacers and body lift. im really eager to sell them. let me know if you are still interested.
thanks
charles

TXJAKE, cruise control did work when i was driving the vehicle. dash pad is in good condition, i dont believe it has any cracks in it. i don't have the radio antenna. what boxes are you talking about? email me,
chassie67@yahoo.com

I need the lock mech that holds fuel door shut, thankyou.

prayn4u, the fuel door latch and door it's self are broken off, can't even get it open. sorry

I need the lift/tailgate if not damaged and the e-brake handle with ratcheting mechanism if not broken.

hi, I'm looking for the flare on the drivers side back door and the red side marker lamp on the passenger rear quarter. Shipping to 42701. PM incoming.

Thanks,
Pat

pat, i dont have any finder flares. i'm out of town right now, i will be back on monday, i'll have to give you a price then. i wouldnt say more than 15 bucks including shipping.

killerpea, drivers front fender is kinda bent up, i can email you a pic tomorrow afternoon, whats ur email? mirror, not too good, it was broken off during a wheeling incident.
sorry
pm me wih ur email,

Do you have the passenger's side rear tailight assembly? Know if it'll fit a '95 (I thought they were all the same?). PM with shipping to 85234. Thanks!:cheers:

yes, they do fit, anything from a 90 to i believe a 97, but i dont have the tail light assym. it is busted and i threw it away.
sorry
charles

how about the valance\bumper filler(the piece above the bumper that holds the turn signals)? Is it any good & do you want to pull it?

Thanks

johnny, mine is bent, it is not worth fixing, but if you are interested, i'll pull it, pm me, i'll email you a picture tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom