Parting Out Parting out FJ55 Cummins conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'd be interested in the transmission and t-case as well as the front axle. any more info? condition? pics?

georg

i'd be interested in the transmission and t-case as well as the front axle. any more info? condition? pics?

georg

I could get you some pics. They're grubby at the moment. Front axle is in decent shape brakes on it are good and wont need to be replaced anytime soon. Transmission works as expected as does the t-case.

Please let me know ASAP. I might be able to set up having the parts mud-shipped but would need to do it ASAP.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

George, Wont be able to do anything until the engine sales. This is due to my only having a single car garage and no place to store the cruiser. It is easier to sale a running engine. I can store an axle and other parts.

Anyway people lose all interest when they learn it is a 6AT 3.4 as advertised and not a misprint. Not sure what the stigma is with this engine but so far I have tons of interest but zero buyers after they learn it is a """smaller""" six cylinder. Most opting for the 4BT over this series.

I'd take the 6AT over the 4BT any day!!!!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I'd take the 6AT over the 4BT any day!!!!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

lol... I am glad you would... but so far no body in this region is willing to buy one. I have read good things about the Onan L634's and being this is the same motor I would expect nothing less. It has served me well, I know it served Brian well, and I am certain Royal had no issues with it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom