Parting Out Parting Out a 69 FJ40 in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump if anyone needs any parts still the complete dash with knobs & switches, engine, transmission, frame and axles are still available. Please send a private message if you need a part

T t t

T t t

IF YOU NEED A PART OR HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY

Picked up a 69 FJ40 I’m going to part out or willing to sell whole. The body needs new quarter panels, rocker panels, and a rear sill. I do not have a title for the truck. I’m going to try to get it running over the weekend after work. If you have any questions or looking for a part
PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE and I will get back to you.

Front & rear seats sold and I’m keeping the front bumper & hood spear for my LV

View attachment 1943926

View attachment 1943929

View attachment 1943930

View attachment 1943931

View attachment 1943932
How much for the front heater and all of the parts that go with it

Bump if anyone needs any parts still the complete dash with knobs & switches, engine, transmission, frame and axles are still available. Please send a private message if you need a part
I would be interested in all our dash knobs and labels. What do you have left?

How is the gas tank, if you still have it? And do you still have the seat belts you posted a picture of earlier?

How is the gas tank, if you still have it? And do you still have the seat belts you posted a picture of earlier?
Going to pull the tank today hopefully and see what shape the bottom is in

The front doors, hood, engine, Hard top sides, transmission, frame, Gas tank, steering column & column shifter and axles are left. If anyone needs anything let me know

T t t

Matt, give me an idea of the price for the top and doors. I’m trying to determine if I want to drive to NJ, or wait for one to become available in Virginia
Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom