Parting out a 1997 40th anniversary fzj80 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this threads original truck is no longer around but seeing the thread it brought back memories. I owned this 40th anniversary edition about 15-16 years ago for a short time and then sold it to Aids10 out of Texas. He rolled it years later towing his camper in AZ a couple days after they came and visited me on their way through on a roadtrip (thankfully he and dad were ok thanks to the 80 being a tank). He then sold it to 05Tacorunner.

Glad to see it did a bang up job as an "organ donor" to keep other 80's going! ;)

I don't have this one anymore. I do have a 92 that I am parting out.

Believe I was looking at wiring harness for the audio from the front to the back sub woofer amp and amp a while back. Must be a long while. Down a number of vehicles including my 3rd 4R. I know harnesses are a pain to remove excess to the vehicle wasn't the greatest.

I know this threads original truck is no longer around but seeing the thread it brought back memories. I owned this 40th anniversary edition about 15-16 years ago for a short time and then sold it to Aids10 out of Texas. He rolled it years later towing his camper in AZ a couple days after they came and visited me on their way through on a roadtrip (thankfully he and dad were ok thanks to the 80 being a tank). He then sold it to 05Tacorunner.

Glad to see it did a bang up job as an "organ donor" to keep other 80's going! ;)
Did not know that you had previously owned it. I purchased it from aids10 and was able to help out a few people here with parts that they needed for either replacements or as spares. I kept the axles to use under my 80 and my 80 axles are gong under my 89 pickup. Brandon over at avid ended up with engine and trans to get his 80 back in the road. It was unfortunate what happened but it went to good homes

Believe I was looking at wiring harness for the audio from the front to the back sub woofer amp and amp a while back. Must be a long while. Down a number of vehicles including my 3rd 4R. I know harnesses are a pain to remove excess to the vehicle wasn't the greatest.
Oh crap Jon. That's right you did need that harness. I will get it pulled for you asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom