Parting out a 1994 FZJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM'ed for parts

I am Interested In the rear window Washer Pump If It Is good working order. Let me know If you have It, I can tell you where It Is located If need be Thanks In advance, Worley

Your PM box is full. Delete some messages and or you can buy a silverstar which ups your inbox to 500.

Your PM box is full. Delete some messages and or you can buy a silverstar which ups your inbox to 500.

Its actually 1,000

All PMs returned and sent PMs to those who asked on this thread. If I missed someone, I apologize, PM me again.

Headlights - 85 shipped each - DS is SOLD
Turn signals Front (below Headlight) - 20 shipped each
Parking/Corner lights signal, next to HL - 25 shipped each

Does the headlight come with the bracket?

How about the passenger headlight, passenger turn signal, and the parking corner light to 49301?

Thanks
Brian

Headlights - 85 shipped each - DS is SOLD
Turn signals Front (below Headlight) - 20 shipped each
Parking/Corner lights signal, next to HL - 25 shipped each

Does the headlight come with the bracket?

How about the passenger headlight, passenger turn signal, and the parking corner light to 49301?

Thanks
Brian

Yes, the headlight comes with the bracket. PS headlight is available, Both turn signals are too. Parking/Corners are sold. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Jason

How much for your wheel center caps? I just need one, but if they are cheap, I'll take all four. Are they the same color as mine?
3685649283_e728f4885b.jpg

How much for your wheel center caps? I just need one, but if they are cheap, I'll take all four. Are they the same color as mine?

Sorry, but the center caps will be sold with the wheels

I could use the glass in the rear upper tailgate. Dont need the tailgate though. PM me if possible. Thanks

where are you in texas?

I know you sold the 3rd row already but, if they're still available the bars and bolts that mount to the wheelwell for the 3rd row seats.
Shipped to 90601.

Thanks,Anton

I know you sold the 3rd row already but, if they're still available the bars and bolts that mount to the wheelwell for the 3rd row seats.
Shipped to 90601.

Thanks,Anton

I have them- PM sent.

pm sent on dome light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom