Parting out 89 FJ62 - Fredericksburg VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll buy the windshield wipers (specifically the pass. side but would take both) and driver's side grab bar.

I may also be interested in the driver's seat, how much for the whole seat?

Drivers side seat is torn (see first post). Still interested? $20?

Grab bar $5 (The one on the A-pillar - right?)

I've pulled the wiper system all off. (Motor, linkage, arms, etc...) The arms aren't pretty but they are functional. The rest looks to be good. I'll throw the arms in with the seat and grab bar.

Since your somewhat local can I sell you a fender or something else big & bulky? I should be home most of next weekend (including Friday) if you want to come pick & pull.

looking for a dome light lens, hand throttle and front marker lights. what shape is that stuff in? thanks!

Would you happen to have the power steering reservoir off the 62? It'll fit my pump off a BJ74.

Greg

looking for a dome light lens, hand throttle and front marker lights. what shape is that stuff in? thanks!

Front marker lights - the amber ones, right? I still have both sides in good condition. Also have the front turn signals (clear) if that is what you needed. Post #15 had some decent pictures of the lenses.

The dome light lens is still functional, but does show the begininings of a crack from too much heat.

I'm going to keep the hand thottle. :D
How about $25 and shipping for the marker light assemblies and dome lamp assemblies (front & rear)?

Rear bumper has a "ding", but is otherwise pretty clean. Some rust on the endcaps (Did you need those?) You want me to cut the rivets off frame to rear crossmember include that? That is doable.

$70 for the bumper & crossmember plus shipping, but I'd rather deliver it to an event.

Jester, I need it in NC 28105 pretty much Charlotte. What's the shipping cost for that trip?

The frame and bumper don't look too bad, my concern is rust/corrosion, could you please post a few more pics just to make sure, or you can check it carefully for me and let me know. I would also appreciate if you can include the two C shaped brakets on the frame holding the bumper.

Cheers, Edgard.

Rising Sun is in need of some OEM items. Let us know if you can help! Thanks!

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/rafflevehicle.asp
REPLACEMENT PARTS NEEDED
Oem wiring harness straps under hood
Front l splash guard and clips
Clips for hood/cowl gasket
Fuse cover Brown
Front marker lights
Ft extended sway bar links
Door handle inner trim cups 3-brown
Fill in keys to replace chrome in cargo and rear w/s
w/s washer “t”
L taillight lens
Vacuum piece on t case
Valve by canister

If you can help with any of the listed items email Ige (nuclearlemon)

$30 plus shipping for the three rear seat belts, with trim. (Do you need the long pieces that extend into the cargo area?) The belts are a little "crunchy" if you know what I mean.
Jester, when you say "crunchy" do you mean years of spilled coke on them? Or are they "crunchy" because of age and are fallin' apart? Or are they "crunchy" because of something that should not be discussed on a forum like this? Does it look like they would be OK with a good scrubbing? When ya say "the long pieces that extends into the cargo area" are you talking about a section of trim that is used to cover/hide the belt and the retractor bit? If yes, then I definately need those. If not can ya shoot a pic of the pieces you mean? If it looks like the belts will scrub up pretty clean I'll take 'em with the trim to 85013.

The dashboard has a couple of small cracks. The plastic gauge & radio cover is really nice. $20 for gauge cover, $15 for dash plus shipping.
I'll take the plastic gauge & radio cover. Please tell me what shipping to 85013 is and I'll PAYPAL ya for it. I'll take the dash too if shipping is under $10.

By the way Jester my gauge & radio cover was in great shape until I pulled it off :doh: I found out the hard way how delicate 19 year old plastic can be.

Last edited:
Drivers side seat is torn (see first post). Still interested? $20?

Grab bar $5 (The one on the A-pillar - right?)

I've pulled the wiper system all off. (Motor, linkage, arms, etc...) The arms aren't pretty but they are functional. The rest looks to be good. I'll throw the arms in with the seat and grab bar.

Since your somewhat local can I sell you a fender or something else big & bulky? I should be home most of next weekend (including Friday) if you want to come pick & pull.

Hi Jester, will you be around Saturday morning? $25 for all sounds like a deal. I'd love to swing by and see if there's anything else. I am in the market for some body panels but I think we have rust in the same spots, I'll have to take a look. If I can beat traffic I'm only about 45 minutes away, but with traffic...well, you know how that goes.

front bumper rt. side cover

i'll take the bumper corner cover, rusted and all. I can paypal you immediately. Email me at nosubs22@yahoo.com with all the necessary information. Thanks.

how much for the headlight washer assemblys?

what style of console does it have?

windshield washer pump on the reservior?

thanks
jeff

whiteriverlawn@mowisp.net

Done. I'll send you a pm on the bar.

I'd still be interested in the mirrors, depending on the ask. Let me know if In2Cruisers still wants them.

I think the side mirrors are sold. Only carpet remaining is the driver/passenger. Its not worth it. Grab bar is good - $10 plus shipping.

Jester, I need it in NC 28105 pretty much Charlotte. What's the shipping cost for that trip?

The frame and bumper don't look too bad, my concern is rust/corrosion, could you please post a few more pics just to make sure, or you can check it carefully for me and let me know. I would also appreciate if you can include the two C shaped brakets on the frame holding the bumper.

Cheers, Edgard.

I'll try to get the rear bumper off this weekend and take some detailed pics for you. I might just chop the framerails off behind the shackles and let you deal with the brackets :D

I'm heading to GSMTR in May, and can get the bumper there for free if you can make arrangements to get it over to Charlotte from there. I'll have to see what the weight is before I can quote a truck shipment - it may be spendy do to size & weight.

Hi Jester, will you be around Saturday morning? $25 for all sounds like a deal. I'd love to swing by and see if there's anything else. I am in the market for some body panels but I think we have rust in the same spots, I'll have to take a look. If I can beat traffic I'm only about 45 minutes away, but with traffic...well, you know how that goes.

PM sent with directions and #s

how much for the headlight washer assemblys?
what style of console does it have?windshield washer pump on the reservior?
QUOTE]

"headlight washer assemblys" :confused: This 62 had no such feature.

Console is of the style below. Looks like it will clean up with some scrubbing. Latch is broken/missing. $20 plus shipping

Windshield washer reservoir w/pump (cap is missing) $10 plus shipping (If pump doesn't work, I'll refund your money - can't be sure it does)
2007_0220FJ62Parts70001.JPG
2007_0220FJ62Parts70002.JPG

Last edited:
I think they are gone but I need a front passanger marker light. If the rear seatbelt deals fall through let me know.

Heffe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom