Parting out 88 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Going to part out my truck unless someone wants to make an offer for the complete vehicle. The truck is in Omaha, can ship parts anywhere, and travel the following states so could deliver close if need be (East CO, WY, KS, NE, SD, ND, MO, IA, MN, WI).

The body is pretty bad rust wise, the only part that has not succumbed to the rust is the hood, and it is dent free. I have the passenger doors from a different cruiser that are rust free if someone needs doors. The body is champagne color. Trim accessories are in great shape. Interior is brown and great shape also, aside from the driver seat which has the common tears and wear.

Truck has 149,000 miles on it. 5,000 miles ago it got an ome heavy lift, which was both springs and shocks.

Let me know if there is anything you need with a reasonable offer. Will post pics soon.

PUTTING THIS ON HOLD!! Will update if needed.

Last edited:
FJ62 parts

Hello,

How much for the following parts ship to zip 91016?

RH / LH tailights assembly
RH / LH rear side markers

What are the condition of the parts?

Thank you,

John

PS. I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.

PM box is full

What is the front bumper brand? How much are you wanting for the lift components and the antenna if it's good?

I might be interested in the engine/longblock depending on condition and price.

tried to send a pm but your box is full. please send me a pm when you get it free.

Do you have a driver's side seat belt reciever that's in alright shape? Your seat belts are brown, right?

I'd like to purchase:

OME heavy lift springs and shocks
Speedometer cable
Interior light dimmer knob

Shipping to 90034.

Has anybody heard anything from this guy?

I would like to purchase the front bumper and your steering box. please reply back with the cost.

I am looking for the Rear View mirror let me know if you have one please. PM me. Price of shipping to 37804

Also interested in the front side markers and possibly the lift kt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom