Parting out 82 BJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out 82 BJ60. Lots of good parts left. No drivers fender, hood, front grill, back window, or front carpet. Let me know wat you need. Located in Carbondale, Colorado zip code 81623. Actually truck is located 3 hours away but I visit often. Will sell entire truck if someone wants it. Clear Colorado title.

Assuming that FJ 60's and BJ's use the same body, I need a passengers front window, drivers door window regulator if the gears are sharp. Are the L/R mirrors in good shape and are they the large style like on FJ62's? Let me know thanks

if it had A/C, I'd like the A/C amplifier (different than gas trucks). Here's a snip from a post by Royal Rose describing how to find it:

"Hey all! Retrofitting FJ60 a/c into an HJ60, and I need the a/c amplifier for HJ/BJ
airconditioning. It's in the small box mounted to the face of the
evaporator under the dash. All I need is the little card out of the box (a
little circuit board). It's easily removed by unsnapping the little black
cover and sliding it out. Please contact me off list you have this part."

thanks, Steve

theSherpa : No AC, Afraid that I can't help you on this one. Good Luck.

Cosmo: I have all the window parts that you are looking for. I was hoping to sell the doors whole maybe as a set of 4. I'll think about it. The mirrors are the smaller FJ60 type. Let me know what you think.

Here are some pics of what is left.

let me know when U deside and how much coin Your asking. Thanks

Grease Cruiser said:
theSherpa : No AC, Afraid that I can't help you on this one. Good Luck.

Cosmo: I have all the window parts that you are looking for. I was hoping to sell the doors whole maybe as a set of 4. I'll think about it. The mirrors are the smaller FJ60 type. Let me know what you think.

interested in the center dash vents

let me know

John

HOw bout the stock PS steering box and the bar that goes from the firewall to the box.

And the AC compressor.. Wait, arew those the same for a FJ60???

hey, i'm interested in the p/s fender...

let me know how much

malphrus

mpeagan: It is missing the back carpet. I can't remember if it has the tailgate carpet or not. I will look the next time I am over there.

Land Pimp: Let me see how the center dash vents look on my current FJ60. If they are good, I'll contact you with a price.

2badfjs: Right now, I would rather sell the axles whole.

Mace: No power steering and no AC were available on the this 60. Therefore no parts for you.

72cruiser: What is a p/s fender? I am not familiar with that term. Let me know and I will check for you.

yeah, passenger side fender, sorry about that....

malphrus

I'm interested in the lift gate if it's mostly rust free.

Doc: Lift gate has a pretty good sized dent in it and has had some rust in it. The PO filled it with bondo. It's probably not what you are looking for. But let me know if you are interested.

72cruiser: passenger side fender is in good shape. Not sure what it is worth to you. PM me if you want to make offer. Or, I will PM you with a price after I think it over.

hj60: The motor/tranny/transfer are great. The 60 shows only 160k miles and that is why I bought it. I am parting it out because of a very rusty frame that is patched together with angle iron. I was thinking of keeping the motor/tranny/transfer for a 45 project someday but that day might be a long time coming. I would consider $1,500 for the combo. PM me if you are interested.

Land Pimp: I think I will keep the center dash vents that you inquired about. I have a FJ60 that I might use them on. If I am not mistaken, the center dash vents will work on the outer vents, Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom