Parting Out 4/81 FJ40, Salt Lake City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the part out has been started, so there are a number of things already gone - engine, tranny, t-case, seats are spoken for, front doors, gauges, dash pads, top, windshield frame, hood, bib, aprons.

i am working on pulling the wiring COMPLETE.

axles remain, frame remains and is available WITH TITLE IN HAND.

rear doors need significant repair, but for someone interested in the effort, they might be useful. i can send photos on request. tub is shot from B-pillar back.

shoot me an e-mail for fastest response. buyer to pay shipping from 84106. willing to ship anything, including frame. i am taking suggestions on pricing, prices negotiable, i'd mostly prefer to not scrap the useful stuff. i usually price things at 60-70% off the $OR catalog.

contact me directly at ericjcline at yahoo.com

EDIT--- LIST OF THINGS THAT ARE GONE/CLAIMED

engine
tranny
t-case
front seats
front doors
gauge cluster
dash pads
entire hard top
windshield frame assembly
hood
bib assembly
aprons
headlights
grille and bezel
steering column
roll bar
jack assembly
trouble light
radiator support
radiator
fan clutch/fan
radiator support rods
fuel door
fuel tank strap spacers
e-brake handle/bucket assembly
floor mats
tranny crossmember
rear axle
frame
front axle
battery tray
washer bottle assembly and bracket
glove box door
ash tray

Last edited:
getting lots of response, so lots of things have gone. the following are now spoken for/unavailalbe-

entire bib assembly, headlights, grille, and bezel, steering column, roll bar, jack assembly, trouble light, radiator support, radiator, fan clutch/fan, radiator support rods, fuel door, fuel tank strap spacers.

just for the record, the truck DID NOT have AC or power steering.

a few people wanted engine bay photos and a dash photo. see below. cell phone doesnt have enough flash to do any better than this, so feel free to ask for something more specific if you need it.

dash, mud size.jpg

engine bay, mud size.jpg

hey kids-

going to list the stuff that is taken on the first post. will update that as we go along.

Stopping the sale for the moment. I will fill all the pending requests and get back to everyone. I may have a buyer for the remaining stuff. I will post up again when the dust settles!

Thanks for your business!

put me down for the axles if things change.

georg

truck is gone. everyone who contacted me prior to post #5, your stuff is on the way. i will post up if anything changes.

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom