For Sale parting out 1987 FJ60 with 6.2 turbo diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

messages sent. Sorry for the delay but trying to get my truck ready for cruise moab and I have a lot to do.

Back from cruise Moab and ready to go. I also have a new 60 and 62 for parts also.

Hey Adam, do you have, in good condition, the rear "Toyota" piece on the tailgate that house the license plate lights? And a couple of the front grill clips.

I do have both of those. Sent you a PM

parting out a complete 1987 FJ60 with a 6.2 turbo diesel motor. Motor has a bad head but it has a banks turbo and all the accessories still on it.

Just wanted to know more about the transmission/transfer case you used. Looking to put a 6.2 in my FJ60 and have not found a good combo yet.

this particular thread is over 3 years old...Just a heads up; you could be waiting on a reply for a while. it takes some getting used to navigating these classifieds, but they work really well...couple things to watch for- besides being "buyer awares"...location of items being sold, whether shipping is an option, and the most important thing- the date! good luck with your search and happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom