For Sale parting out 1987 FJ60 with 6.2 turbo diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
parting out a complete 1987 FJ60 with a 6.2 turbo diesel motor. Motor has a bad head but it has a banks turbo and all the accessories still on it.

Transmission and transfer case have been sold already.

Body is in good shape. Rust has been fixed but has not been re-painted, also has some bondo on the rear quarters.

interior is in tact and in good shape. I will take some pictures and post them up. Let me know what you need. I also have lots of other parts from other trucks so good chance I will have what you are looking for.

Truck is located in the North Seattle WA area. Willing to ship anything at buyers expense.

Looking for antenna, both rear tail light lenses, pass. Side door mirrors. Shipped to 60102

Looking for a front axle spindle. Have one you're willing to part with?

pictures added

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

I'm interested in the fuse box panel door, that steering wheel cover, mud flaps, and the bezel that surrounds the a/c controls and ash tray - if it's not broken.

Oh, and the rear wiper motor. Would you be willing to part with the weather seal that the drivers side window rides in? I'm looking for all the felt track stuff and the rubber channel the window rides in if it is in good shape.

Torfab, I'm looking for a fuel tank (gas, 1987 60), plus the hard fuel lines. Rust free if possible. I'm local and would pick up.

May also be interested in those seats... are those BMWs with your adapter bracket?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to cut the bottom sills of the rear windows out & send them to San Francisco? I need to cut out some rusty carp.... Thanks,
J. Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom