part or parts needed (1 Viewer)

for anyone who has been following the ebrake saga on jakes 40....i need inerds for the e brake..any part that will not come in a rebuild kit...for those of you that have,nt followed it...took the ebrake apart last night...no ebrake...nothing inside that drum at all..except the end of the cable:eek: ...thanks in advance for any help

osagecruiser

I have some misc. parts left over from my e-brake repair from last year. Can bring to the meeting or figure out before that if need be. Weekend is open except Sat. day. I do not rember where I got my new kit from but it does come with most of the parts. Bought a sleeve,and had the drum turned.

Mike

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
You need the lever on the bottom? Pad holders etc? Sounds like the whole shebang? SOR Diagram will help us find what you need.

eric

the whole shebang...when i removed the drum it was empty...not a thing in there...i bid on one currently on e bay....mike said it looked ok...we will see what happens with that.

osagecruiser

You know how to contact me :) got one i just about tossed out, backing plate through pads complete.

sorry month behind, GUESS maybe my forsale ad should be up still

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom