Parks Auto Parts rocks (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to say I love Parks Auto Parts. The one of Rivers has everything it seems in stock. Its great when you need to do a repair and dont feel like waiting. They had the extended rear brake lines in stock for my 40. They had a fuel pump in stock for my 40. They stock the points and condensor. Everywhere else was special order and Advance could not get them next day. Plus they have some true parts people (not just look it up in the computer type people). They also have had a bunch of odd parts in stock for my Bronco. Just thought I would pass this along for you to keep in mind if you need parts quick.

Thanks, that's good to know. I was worried I wouldn't find a good parts place locally like I had back home. They sound like they are top-notch.

Jeremy

and their open late

where is this magical place??...

Rivers Ave just before 526 headed towards charleston on the right hand side before the tracks

yeah boy

that is their main store and their warehouse location, so those guys can walk out of the "store" and directly into the warehouse, plus they are open til midnight. they have rescued many a mission.

that is their main store and their warehouse location, so those guys can walk out of the "store" and directly into the warehouse, plus they are open til midnight. they have rescued many a mission.

Yep. They usually disappear for 5 minutes on the search for old Cruiser parts tucked away back there.

I'm jealous of you Charleston folks...

I went by there yesterday, they actually had a complete gasket set on the shelf for a 2F. Yes, we are lucky.

I also reccomend that if you need any engine machining to check out Simmons Balancing on Ashley River Rd. They gave me a good price. Now I just have to get busy tearing a block down to give them.

Jeremy

I went by there yesterday, they actually had a complete gasket set on the shelf for a 2F. Yes, we are lucky.

I also reccomend that if you need any engine machining to check out Simmons Balancing on Ashley River Rd. They gave me a good price. Now I just have to get busy tearing a block down to give them.

Jeremy

That is awesome. Glad to hear they had the parts in stock for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom