Paper towel/toilet paper bags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This has been a bit difficult to search as one can imagine.

Has anyone ever seen zippered fabric bags that would be a perfect fit for 2 toilet paper rolls or a single paper towel roll? I just think this would be such a cool thing to have for any wheeling adventure. I may not be describing my idea well, but I can't be the only one. Sometimes I may not want it tucked away nicely where it doesn't matter. Sometimes I might just want to throw it in the back where anyone can easily grab it and yet it's still perfectly rolled up and undamaged.

One a slightly related side note. Does anyone have a preference on heavy duty camping chair replacement bags?

A shoe bag fits 2 towel rolls nicely.
Yeah, maybe a generic bag is going to have to be used if nobody's ever heard of anything more specific. :(

This may be a good suggestion for this post.
D0F205AC-9A9C-4B17-B7C4-27B47521F177.jpeg

What about a dry bag? There's lots of sizes and a few different manufacturers. When I hiked more often, mu go-to for tp was to let a roll get to about 3/4, squish it flat, and place it in a quart size zip-lock.

For quick use I carry the individual size tissue packets, it's pocket sized and can easily be thrown in a cup holder or center console without looking like you just ate some bad Mexican food. If you need more than that, then you should probably eat more fiber. If I need a full roll then I'm probably at camp and have the full roll packed away in the camping gear.

In one of my cars I keep my toilet paper in sling type bag that fits about 3-4 rolls perfectly. It's a very plain version of this bag without the camo and webbing. But almost identical in size and pockets.
S.O.Tech Go Bag, A1, Brushstroke - https://sotechtactical.com/products/s-o-tech-go-bag-a1-brushstroke

I also have an old calf length gaiter from my backpacking days that's about the right size. I've been using one as a shopping bag dispenser for the last 10 years, but I think if you took the center tube out of a paper towel roll you could probably use it to dispense paper towels too. And it comes with a handy hanging strap

Last edited:
Everyone should try using basket coffee filters for everything. They fit flat in one of the many pouches in the many of bags, take less space. Less lint than face tissues if you leave them in your pocket. Plus, you won't need to wheel an entire cart when you are at the store.

What was the goal of the OP? Clean, dry, organized or all of the above for paper products? It seems like the solutions run the gamut from crap we all have in the kitchen, to cracking open the wallet at the favorite sporting goods store.
edit: I just re-read the opening post. Based upon that, and the need to at least have it anchored, my vote would be the dry bag of some type. The closure clip could serve a secondary function of clipping the bag to a grab handle, seat back, whatever.
I do like @Grayscale idea above for some things. I've cleaned a window or 2 with coffee filters before. I'm not sure I would use them for TP though.

@MrMikeyG better to use a coffee filter for toilet paper, than toilet paper for a coffee filter. Just not a coffee filter for conventional plumbing. In the past, I've gone over a solar cycle without regular plumbing. The brown ones are nice so you don't have to see as much of the prior nose blow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom