Paki soft tops and bows - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several Pakistani soft tops for sale. Take a look at www.paktops.com for material and color choices. Khaki canvas is very limited right now, but I will have 5 more in two weeks. Plenty of black canvas, black vinyl, tan canvas and I have one rare white vinyl top. I have two OD green tops left.
All have 7 windows.
I also have 4 sets of OEM repro bows for 74 and earlier FJ40's. The bows will only be sold with a top due to limited supply.

Canvas/Vinyl Tops are $600 plus shipping.
Complete top/bows are $1,200 plus shipping.

Email me at sales@paktops for more info.

leftside.jpg

BlackCanvas2.jpg

Blackvinyl1.jpg

BlackVinyl3.jpg

Tanvinyl1.jpg

Dusty664.jpg

Dusty662.jpg

Last edited:

PhrogsPhorever

Whip it good!
GOLD Star
Alex,

Can you get me some spare material on your next shipment? I need some of the off-white vinyl to re-skin the soft doors to match the top I got from ya;)

Alex,

Can you get me some spare material on your next shipment? I need some of the off-white vinyl to re-skin the soft doors to match the top I got from ya;)

Sure can.

hi alex, i want to buy the OD Green Canvas and a set of bows. Can you hook me up?

I have one OD green canvas, a bunch of khaki canvas and some black vinyl left. Spring is here so get them before they are gone!

todt

SILVER Star
I got mine yesterday so I'm a happy camper right now and all I did was unpackage everything.

Thanks, and will post up some pics when on.

Canvas and vinyl soft tops available here...no waiting! Mud price is $550 plus shipping for tops!

Visit www.paktops.com for more info.

TTT...
Just got three canvas tops in. 2 OD green and 1 black canvas. All seven window. No bows. $600 +shipping from Boston. Email me at sales@paktops.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom