Page Customs open house (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Maybe have the club meeting there? Field trip?? I would love to see those two blazers!

Last edited:
Their open house is from 5-8 pm. I will not be able to make it out there till about 6. How about everyone else?

Will not be able to make that as we don't get clear of practice till 7. Ya'll enjoy!!! Should be a good time for sure.

For those that can't or won't be making that I will still be at Mexico about 7ish for tacos if anyone wants to join.

Will not be able to make that as we don't get clear of practice till 7. Ya'll enjoy!!! Should be a good time for sure.

For those that can't or won't be making that I will still be at Mexico about 7ish for tacos if anyone wants to join.
Lets keep the discussion open. If it does not work out for the majority, maybe we will skip this one and eat Mexican instead!?

I can do Wednesday but have too much going on today. I'd prefer we meet on Wednesday

Sorry a lot going on at my Job wont be albe to make it , the vehicles look amazing .

I can do Wednesday but have too much going on today. I'd prefer we meet on Wednesday
??? The open house is Wednesday from 5-8. I am not sure how many of us can meet out there at that time. Maybe we can look into it for another meeting, looks like this may be too short notice.???

Last edited:
Sorry got confused with your last message. Either location is good with me on Wednesday

Last edited:
Agree that maybe we should shoot for Wed at the normal Mexican place and hit this shop in the future.

We will discuss this more at the meeting this week. We will still meet at Mexico on Horsepen road for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom