No Where Else To Put This Random Crap NEPTRC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

captainva

SILVER Star
Threads
Yeah I saw that. Sounds like a coverup for something. Why were the police posting on social media about issuing the search warrant “minutes” before the explosion. A flare gun doesn’t make a house explode like that. Just a couple observations.

That guy is clearly crazy based on his youtube and linked in posts which have since been scrubbed from those platforms. He was firing a flare gun at his neighbors when they were outside earlier in the day which is why the police where there and when he refused to communicate thats why swat came knocking. Who knows about the explosion though

I bet you felt that shake your whole house then. My buddies mom lives a little over a mile away and it rattled all of her windows

I woke early sat morning for a police tow. Sadly a person lost their life. I could not recognize one car that was cut up and had the dead person in the other as I cleaned up the mess. Innocent person died because someone was distracted and may or may not have been drinking. Do not have the whole story. It took me 5 hrs total for clean up and taking cars to impound yard.

Look how far the left front tire/wheel/axle/brakes are from the car. Tire pulled right up as the wheel exploded on impact.

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

That’s a pretty impressive parking job.

January 4th is opening to book cabins at capelook out. I'm planning to go 2nd week of June ( not sure on exact dates), ( family trip)and October 1st to 6th (guy trip)
Family trip got booked, June 10th to 14th. I believe cabins are still available for that time frame. Booking a ferry is more difficult this year. One of the two ferry services closed down. Unfortunately the guy trip for October didn't happen, we all were unable to book a cabin. Probably will end up in Buxton area but no firm plans currently.

This is an insanely low price by $500 from normal plus you can get another 30% off the final installed cost including the cost of a plumber in a tax rebate ($600 max)

This is an insanely low price by $500 from normal plus you can get another 30% off the final installed cost including the cost of a plumber in a tax rebate ($600 max)
Nice deal for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom