PACOL order? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has anyone ordered from them, i placed an order 2/28/9, i checked my paypal account the payment hasnt even been accepted yet? just wandering if anyone else are having problems, i have emailed him and pmed him.:meh:

Received a set of rear 1/4s last Friday......

Order went smooth no problems............

May be a problem with the email address you used to send paypal, he may not even be aware of your order if you had a letter off.

i ordered it from his site, i called and left a message, if pmed him through mud, through his website email and paypal email. I want to order from him he has good prices i just need some parts, if he doesnt have them or somethings wrong just drop me a line, thats all im asking, next ill try smoke siginals.

Ryan

Wow dude. don't make it sound like you ordered stuff on Feb 28th and we haven't even reply back to you. I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding but not even Paypal shows any records for that day. We contacted Paypal directly and they do not have anything pending either.
Usually we get an email when an order or a payment has been made and we have not received anything. Only until Today, 03/10/09, the first time we receive an email from you and wait, now that I check, a message 03/08/09 here in Ih8mud.

Heck I don't even know what you need. You're in Mobile, AL right? Give me a call 770 403 8026. let's start with a clean slate.
Oscar

pmd u :) , I stand corrected Paypal sent it march 1st. I sent you a copy of the order and the paypal confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom