Pacific Mountain Cruisers Calendar 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,
Below is the annual calendar for PMC Events.
The calendar is subject to changes and additions.
Just prior to any event it is suggested to check your emails and here for any updates.
For instance:
King of the Hammers- Several members are attending the event. The PMC participation raffle will be held Thursday, February 5th at 6pm at Dion’s Trailer..
Look for Dion and Larry. If you see a PMC member at the event please let them know when and where. To participate in the raffle you must have paid your 2015 PMC Dues and be Present to Win. This means present at the raffle not just the event.

Mud and Snow Run –This event is scheduled for Saturday, February 21st at Lake Pillsbury Meet at Airstrip at 9am. More information will be sent out as we get closer to the event.
PMC Calendar for 2015
January -15- Meeting Marlow Rd. Round Table, Santa Rosa, 7:00pm *
February 1-6- King of The Hammers- At the Hammers- Members will be their all week
February 21- _Lake Pillsbury 8:45 am, Leave at 9:00am
(Don Gatton will track weather and road closures for us)
Lone Star Round Up in Texas- March 12 to 15 (Ross Woody is going let him know if you plan to attend)
March 19- Meeting Marlow Road Round Table, Santa Rosa, 7:00pm *
April 24-26- Mud-N-Yer-Eye Hollister Hills, Hollister CA, TLCA Sanctioned Event
(Jim Adams) This date is tentative and will be updated
April 28 - May 3rd- Cruise Moab, Moab (Let us know if you are going)
May 16- Fun Day- Lake Sonoma- Terry
May 22-25- Moon Rocks- Contact Larry Kitahara if you are going
June 23-28- Rubithon-
July 11- PMC Swap Meet, Petaluma (Larry Kitahara)
July 24-26- McGrew Trail Ride (Let us know if you are going) Date is confirmed
August 1 and 2 (Saturday and Sunday) - Fordyce (Larry Kitahara, Yodaman)
August 20- Meeting Marlow Rd. Round Table, Santa Rosa, 7pm.
August 28-August 30- Lost Coast – NEW EVENT Added- Watch for more information on this
September 4 -7- FJ45 Run Sour Grass Trail (This open to ALL vehicles) to be confirmed
September- 18-20 Marlin Crawler Round Up (Dion Mattei)-
October 2,3 and 4- Spider Lake Trip-Meet at Loon Lake Staging Area at 9am- Dion Mattei
October 15- Meeting Marlow Rd. Santa Rosa Round Table, Santa Rosa, 6pm to eat 7pm meeting* Elections
November 5-8 - Turf and Surf- To be Confirmed

December 5 - Yodaman's Shop- Christmas Party and Toys for Tots Collection
Please let me know of any corrections.

*For all club meetings if you want to eat come at 6pm. Food purchase is your own responsibility except at the October meeting. Also bring a raffle prize if you can.
Want to add another run or if you are doing a run and want to open it to PMC members post up on the forum.
Please check IH8MUD https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-pacific-mountain-cruisers/ the evening before a run for any last minute updates or cancellations.

Last edited:
nice calendar of events, thanks for posting Dave! Michael, please sticky.

also, add in the Toys on the Rocks Show and Shine, May 9, 2015 337 Placerville Ave, Placerville Lower lot of the Regal Theater, Free admission, $10 seller fee. Raffle at 1 PM, do not need to be present to win. All makes and models.

Cindy and I will be gold mining at Roaring Camp Gold mine the last week of April and 1st week of May if anyone is interested. I am hoping to enable a club event of some type here in the future although Ricky is a Jeeper kinda guy. http://www.roaringcampgold.com/

It looks like the Lost Coast run will last a full month. ;) We better bring a lot of food and beverage :D ....or just take September out of the equation?

Not really sure I'd want to myself. Certainly not the Lost Coast LOL.

Perfect... another scheduled event on my calendar ...Looking like a busy fall schedule mixing huntin' & wheelin'. Be sure to check out Joel's new mag Trucks and guns .com. I just signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom