P Y S III (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why would you do that?..I mean if D-rail drives all the way to your house in August, that would not be very hospitable

See, I can still recognize your existance

I would at least feed him and liquor him up first.

I have every intention of making the Hoedown, thus the Aug. thing.

It is not necesary to recognize my existence.....i am dead you know.

You guys can laugh all you want, but when Walter shows up to the Hoe Down with a can of whoop ass, you'll be sorry!

D-Rail/Tony: Oh, man, we will never forgive your ass for this s***. This is some fxxxed-up repugnant s***.

Walter: D-Rail/Tony, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that?

D-Rail/Tony: Get the fxxx out my face with that s***! The motherfxxxer that said that s*** never had to endure a wheeling event without your presence.

Walter: I got a threshold, D-Rail/Tony. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a fxxxin' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's fxxxin' dangerous to have a race car in the fxxxin' red. That's all. I could blow.

D-Rail/Tony: Oh! Oh! You ready to blow?

Walter: Yeah, I'm ready to blow.

D-Rail/Tony: Well, We're some mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfxxxers, motherfxxxer! Every time we have to go somewhere without you, We're Superfly T.N.T., We're the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE Fxxx ARE YOU DOIN' HERE? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFxxxER WHO SHOULD BE AT SOME OTHER EVENT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE US!

You guys can laugh all you want, but when Walter shows up to the Hoe Down with a can of whoop ass, you'll be sorry!

D-Rail/Tony: Oh, man, we will never forgive your ass for this s***. This is some fxxxed-up repugnant s***.

Walter: D-Rail/Tony, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that?

D-Rail/Tony: Get the fxxx out my face with that s***! The motherfxxxer that said that s*** never had to endure a wheeling event without your presence.

Walter: I got a threshold, D-Rail/Tony. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a fxxxin' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's fxxxin' dangerous to have a race car in the fxxxin' red. That's all. I could blow.

D-Rail/Tony: Well, We're some mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfxxxers, motherfxxxer! Every time we have to go somewhere without you, We're Superfly T.N.T., We're the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE Fxxx ARE YOU DOIN' HERE? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFxxxER WHO SHOULD BE AT SOME OTHER EVENT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE US!

Damn D-rail....do we really talk like that?

You'd think, as few a time as AJ has been with us, that I would remember sayin s*** like that

I totally admit to dissin Tim Donnyhouse & all, but in a totally different fashion

As for the fight scene, im not the dark curly headed guy, am I?
s***!

If Tim wants to show up & break out a can of whoop ass, so be it, at least he will have shown up at an event.....just kick my ass early & get it over with, I hate waiting around for s***

And Tim, as a newb, if you fit in with the group, we might invite ya to be a regular attender we'll just have to see how it goes

See, I can still recognize your existance

Who's existance?

Look, Tim's death may mean he doesnt show up anymore, but the above dribble points out your donnyness.

I totally admit to dissin Tim Donnyhouse & all, but in a totally different fashion

yup.

No Pulp Fiction fans in the HC's? :meh:

....points out your donnyness...

Confucious say, better to be Donny than Ginger any day, BWONG!

Well, accept for those teeth!

tumblr_li6j1b2QXr1qf4elio1_r1_250.gif

Big Pulp Fiction fan, I just don't recall the scene where they talk about a wheeling event

"Better Donny than Ginger.".....really?

Well ok, Donny.......

I know confucious say " he who fart in Church, sit in his own pew"

But never heard the other one

Yes, you know it, I know it, and more importantly he know's it.

I rock.

So does my grandma! Do you shake, stutter, and drool too?

j/k - my grandma's been dead for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom