P Y S III (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes,I know it is still months away. But we will be scheduling next years vacation time the early part of November, so I thought now is the time to get the ball rolling on setting a date for next years tour.

I may be wrong but I belive that we are tentatively planning to return to Missouri (Washita and Flat Nasty).

I just need the powers that be to come to a decision on the date before Nov. 1. That gives us all of October for everyone to have their say and bounce any new ideas off the rest of the group.

I'll start it off by saying I like the idea of the first or second week of June, not terribly hot yet and all should be out of school by then. But I am open for all ideas.

Mark

Im up for May 28 to June 5 or June 4 to June 12, if I bring Jenn.

Jenn starts school on the 13th, so other that im still in, just on my own.

Jenn got a tear in her eye when she looked up Gumbys spring schedule...it doesnt look good for her....

Jenn or Gumby ....hmmm

When does Jenn get out of school for the summer? Maybe a fourth of July break? As I said lets throw out all options and see what fits.

Mark

Jenn or Gumby ....hmmm

When does Jenn get out of school for the summer? Maybe a fourth of July break? As I said lets throw out all options and see what fits.

Mark

She gets out of the spring semester May 13th...She goes back for summer semester on June 13th. Summer semester ends early August.

We dont need to be moving things around (into hotter times of the year) just for Jenn....Though knowing Steffy....I mean Todd....He will find some excuse to bail anyway. :flipoff2:

Plus I really dont mind flying solo, its kinda fun.

I vote for what ever works for the group
I just need to know by February 1
That's the latest I can wait for putting in my request
& not get denied

I also vote washita & flat nasty

I also want Jenn to go she is cool
& really fits in with the group

We are good with Washita/ Flat Nasty and have no restrictions as to when the tour is to take place. I believe Vicky needs to put in for the time 2 months prior.

I get out of school on the 7th unless we have snow days, then I get out as late as the 10th.

I'm up for Flat Nasty then Washita if that works. Shorter drive home sounds good, although hanging out in Flat Nasty's campground when you're broke is pretty nice. So is the river.

I get out of school on the 7th unless we have snow days, then I get out as late as the 10th.

I'm up for Flat Nasty then Washita if that works. Shorter drive home sounds good, although hanging out in Flat Nasty's campground when you're broke is pretty nice. So is the river.

Agreed, I like to look forward to flat nasty. As fun as a couple of the trails were at Washita, I still think Flat Nasty blows it away all around, between the camping, river, camping, atmosphere, trails, camping, seclusion, camping.

I like Washita first, then Flatnasty. We can always split up the commute back like we did the first year. That was nice. Though the drive back last year in 96* heat in the 4runner, with no AC, and a center consol that is so hot you cant touch it, wasnt really all that bad either....

Ive got 6 weeks of time off to play around with, I can do whatever dates work for everyone else. Dana should be able to make anything as well.

I'm in for another trip, and Jen plans on taking a week off to go with this time.
Any dates work as far as we can see.

stay black and sexy
P2020385.jpg

I get 3 weeks of vacation this year....WoooHoooo....I know that's not got anything to do with this right now, I'm just excited...

Chief effingham says " have an effing good time "

Hey, by the way....I'm in need of a set of 33" mud tires & wheels.....anyone gots a set for sale?

look on the Redbird post, you have one 33'x9'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom