Overland Expo East - Oct 11-13th 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fall Crawl at The Cove... please.

Took off the 11th to go for a day to expo

Yep has almost 200 acres. His brother in law has a entire mountain top near Massies Mill to the west I will check and see if the fields will be cleared by then and if he wouldn't mind

That's be sweet if possible, w/o "the experience" I'm looking at $350 for me and fiance to camp, which is mod money really lol. I'd pay to camp in the field even and just get the day passes or something, it's pricey for sure.

I will be at the Expo and camping offsite, probably in the George Washington National Forest. I've been down to that area before with Wheeling for Hope. Cool area, but the campgrounds get pretty cramped fast. I will probably head down Friday and come back Sunday. Look forward to meeting you all. Oh yeah...pretty excited about that other non-speakable event as well. :bounce:

I will be at the Expo and camping offsite, probably in the George Washington National Forest. I've been down to that area before with Wheeling for Hope. Cool area, but the campgrounds get pretty cramped fast. I will probably head down Friday and come back Sunday. Look forward to meeting you all. Oh yeah...pretty excited about that other non-speakable event as well. :bounce:

If you are referring to fall crawl it's speakable now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom