Overland Expo East 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone going? i'm registered and planning on going, but still waiting to find out if I have the time off work.
Just found this chapter thread... I really wanted to go, but my 60 wasn't quite ready for the journey!

The Memphis thread isn't as active as the Mississippi cotton land thread. What's going on with the 60

The Memphis thread isn't as active as the Mississippi cotton land thread. What's going on with the 60

Just building it up mechically for that kind of journey. I bought it earlier this year. At this point, it's pretty mechically "new". Just had the old exhaust ripped out this past weekend and replaced with 2.5" pipe and a Magnaflow resonator... Sounds much better than the exhaust leak it had.

Pretty much the only thing left mechanically is to replace/update the headers to mate to the new exhaust. I"be got a build thread going in the 60-Series sub forum if you'd like to follow progress there!

Sounds good man, every time I see someone with a Toyota 4x4 I try to get them here and cottonland. I'd love to see the Memphis group get rolling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom