Overland East Event - Oct 8-10 - Arrington, Va. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Overland East Event is coming up Oct 8-10 at Oak Ridge Estates, Arrington, Va. I went a couple years ago to the one in Asheville, it was pretty cool. Not a lot of 4 wheeling at the event but lots of exhibitors, product displays and events. Link is below. I will be going, let me know if you are.

The Overland East Event is coming up Oct 8-10 at Oak Ridge Estates, Arrington, Va. I went a couple years ago to the one in Asheville, it was pretty cool. Not a lot of 4 wheeling at the event but lots of exhibitors, product displays and events. Link is below. I will be going, let me know if you are.

That would be a good time if we got a group together to go. I went to the one in VA two years ago and it was great. Even better than Asheville.

Here are a couple pictures from the Asheville event. Cummins was there with the new 4 cylinder diesel which was cool. FJ40 in the lime color picture. Tons of other vehicles there including EarthRoamers and Unimogs.

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom