Outback Air Group Buy Interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
I've been emailing with Tony at Outback Air regarding their awesome package.

Post up if you are interested in a group buy. Once I get a count of interest and show him our 'numbers' he can work up some group buy pricing and I'll get back to those interested.

MSRP on his package is normally $265.

See his info at www.outbackequipped.com

count me in...

I'd be interested in getting in on the group buy...lemmeno what the cost comes out to be...PM and/or I'll keep checking the thread.

Count me in as well. That set-up looks awesome.

Yes...this is a good idea.

I am in as well. Let us know when you know.

One more piece of the puzzle to get out of the way.

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Depending on the price I could be interested.

That's 4 1/2 committed. I'll hold this open a few more days to see what more interest we can get. The more the merrier and the greater the discount!

I have the exact same setup, very simple design, and extremely reliable. Although its not as pretty as the power tank, it works just as good. I usually pay $9 to fill up the tank at my local welders supply store.

Depending on price I'd be interested.

I think you might get a better response if you posted up an idea of what kind of discount we're looking at.

For example (DISCLAIMER: THESE NUMBERS ARE COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND HAVE NO BEARING ON REALITY WHATSOEVER)

5-10 units = $10 off
11-15 units = $15 off
16-20 units = $20 off

or something like that.

That would motivate people to drum up customers from their friends to get the price down, etc.

Just a thought.

Ary

Would like to. Mfg would like some idea of numbers/interest.

Brent, also do a cross post on Yotatech, and Pirate maybe you can get guys from those forums to come on board.

Brent...

It might also be useful to post this maybe in the 80's section and lead them to here...Maybe the mods will move it, maybe they won't, but at least you'll get the visibility.

Some folks sometimes don't come over to the outfitting section... (Sorry Victor ;) )

Best.
-onur

Yea - I agree. I thought about Chat too, but I'll stick with the rules Woody and the admins enforce. Too much respect for all of them to do otherwise. Character flaw I have. hehehe

beno said:
Brent...

It might also be useful to post this maybe in the 80's section and lead them to here...Maybe the mods will move it, maybe they won't, but at least you'll get the visibility.

Some folks sometimes don't come over to the outfitting section... (Sorry Victor ;) )

Best.
-onur

thats ok, they only come over when they need something.

No one crosses over cause the OUTFITTING MOD is a dick.................

with no BALLS...............................

reffug said:
No one crosses over cause the OUTFITTING MOD is a dick.................

with no BALLS...............................

Hey!!! stop thinking about my balls you fag, and go back to jacking off to a picture of Junk. :flipoff2:

Biff,

I see you've got this set up. Do you have the extreme deflator and inflator as well? If so how do you like them?

Brent,

Do you think this could also be included in this proposed package deal? I don't know about anyone else but those would be two awesome additions to this and really make it the complete deal.

Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom