Our PSD Mission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangeboxxfab

Orange Boxx Fabrication
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
PSD ? What do you mean by that? Personal Storage Device the name of our racks came up during a conversation with me and the original partner of Orange Boxx Fabrication on a OBX trip one fall. The PSD was born into the NCFJ club. I had been making the racks for Buggy use since 1999. We made them custom to fit any buggy that was out there that wanted them. At the Time it was not Orange Boxx Fabrication. It was a carton designer trying to break out of the box mold of getting up everyday working for the man.

Orange Boxx Fabrication was born . Every since 2014 I have been on my own designing and making the PSD brand. Sure we have been copied. Sure it stings but holding my standards were they are has kept my pushing forward. The highest compliment I think any company can receive is the less fortunate designer to copy any design. For the ones out there that has copy me or stolen my design directly thank you. You deserve everything you get from here out WAM!

We still produce high quality Carbon steel racks for our customers. We do not waste their time guaranteeing them this or that. We stand up proud with our customer standing behind our products. Sure we all make simple mistakes here and there. But how you take care of that mistake shows your integrity.

We are an American owned and operated company. We will stay that way. Call on us today. Just because it is not on our site that we make day in and day out. Does not mean we are not up to the challenge in making it. You have an idea ? Let us help you getting it to market. Try us out.

Gen1.jpg

IMG_20180120_151139_377.jpg

IMG_20180120_151139_379.jpg

IMG_20180120_151139_381.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom