OT: Local 81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is totally off topic. You can PM me if you want to, or not whatever. I'd just like to know if there are any Cruiserheads on here who are also into motorcycles and members of HAMC. I know they have club members in NH, but their web site has been down for a long time. I heard there are members of Outlaws MC in NH also. I am not trying to create waves, just interested. I have had contact with HAMC members before in person. I am going to be moving to NH eventually and just wanted to make some sort of contact.

I can see nobody wants to touch this topic with a 100 foot pole! That's ok :D

:lol: I read the title thought you were asking about a labor union............ :lol:

I can see something like that......
:D

I can see nobody wants to touch this topic with a 100 foot pole! That's ok :D

I have no idea what you are referring to...
Maybe others dont know also, I would not necessarily assume they dont want to touch the subject, maybe they just dont know the subject.

yeah I thought it was the electrical union that is oncommericals on WEEI in the middle of the redsox's games all the time. what sort of motorcycles? crotch rockets, enduro, touring, honda gold wing type touring, or BWM Dakar type touring?
and I am not familar with HMC is the shortwave radio Ham or something else.
Jason

HAMC = Hells Angels Motorcycle Club

Hells Angels MC World

Local 81 is a like a code for HA (Hells Angels). H is the 8th letter and A is the 1st letter...81. You can talk about local 81 and people won't think anything, but if you say Hells Angels people look at you funny.

Hope that clears it up.

Last edited:
Would that make FJ owners the Local 610??

HAMC = Hells Angels Motorcycle Club

Hells Angels MC World

Local 81 is a like a code for HA (Hells Angels). H is the 8th letter and A is the 1st letter...81. You can talk about local 81 and people won't think anything, but if you say Hells Angels people look at you funny.

Hope that clears it up.

AHA! So Yankee Toys is the Local 2720. I dig:D

Cyrstal clear.

BTW- there is only ONE- HD baby...:cool:

hey with the trouble we have on getting offoroad land access I think the last thing we need to do is start assigning ourselves a 'gang' numbering system on a public forum. we need to make sure we are not seen as a "gang" but as a groupor club, and there is no mistaking that status.
just my 2 cents
Jason

hey with the trouble we have on getting offoroad land access I think the last thing we need to do is start assigning ourselves a 'gang' numbering system on a public forum. we need to make sure we are not seen as a "gang" but as a groupor club, and there is no mistaking that status.
just my 2 cents
Jason

So you're not in the gang anymore? Your in a gang for life...you can't just leave.

I have known a couple in the past, but none in the NH area. I guess I'll just have to go make friends.

My wife is divorcing me (we have cultural differences), I am going to live out of my LC for a year or so to save money while continuing to work, then look at relocation. Probably to NH where I really want to be. I've already been looking at the available women up there online. Not bad.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom