orv park near eureka springs anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a pretty cool place. The owner is really cool and will help you out with whatever you need (recovery, parts...ect).

I've only been there once, but wouldn't mind going back. When were you thinking of going?

My Allpro Expedition rear leaf packs will be here next week, so I'd like to get them put on first before I do much wheelin, as my rear springs are SHOT. Lol

You need to join us over at Central Overland. Check it out and register!

www.centraloverland.com

I think me and Jerry are going to shoot for this saturday at wheelin world if anyone wants to join. I will keep you posted

I work till 1, and its atleast 1.5 hrs away, but ill see what I can manage.

don't 'mud and drive

Went by the park yesterday to check it out. They hve several full hook-ups fr campers/rv's they have a nice restroom/shower house. The guy I spoke to was cooking 70lb's of brisket for this weekend. They hav $1 beers. Wheelin world has 150 acres. The guy told me that they have more trails by the acre than Super lift.........We will see about that. But I think it is a possibility for a fall club run.

I will shoot you (jaston) a e-mail with my phone #. Not sure when we will get there but we are going. I think Mack is in as well.

Just so happens that I will be in Eureka this weekend... Might have to swing by, though my 80 is bone stock.

There are a ton of trails there, I know that much. I ran my K5 over there once, and the wooded trails remind me a lot of Disney, OK. The trails were kept up very well, and they're constantly cutting new ones.

Also, they might receive more people than they plan for if the GRDA really does close down Grand Lake this weekend due to that damn algae.....

GRDA | News

Scott, planning on 3ish and staying till 8 or so. I snapped knuckle studs on my mini truck, so ill be tacoing it again!

helping the government read my mind on a daily basis

270437_10150336460797588_713647587_9218473_1117416_n.jpg

260507_10150336461002588_713647587_9218475_5536028_n.jpg

263427_10150336461792588_713647587_9218483_8192764_n.jpg

268807_10150336461917588_713647587_9218484_362906_n.jpg

I think we should run a club 'meeting' at wheeling world. its pretty nice, but...

It needs more of a "middle ground". Something that makes it challenging on 33's, but not deadly. It appeared to me that alot of the trails i ran were either a hardcore locked f/r situation, or a 'stock' jeep trail. I did have fun, and i would say theres 3 or 4 trails that would fit the '33' style perfectly, all the others need some meats though.

Im going back in my mini, without a doubt. The people were REALLY nice! They spotted me up the two technical parts on the creek. Had to stack a couple rocks on the first set of pictures, second set no wheel spin, open diffs. it was awesome!
pics

I went on Saturday; however, I don't think I saw any of you guys out there.

I agree with Jayston, the trails were rated very agressively. I don't usually consider a three rated trail something that a fully locked 4wd with mud tires, long travel, and a 61:1 crawl ratio should have to winch up...when taking the easy path and easy line on the easy path.

That said, it was a nice park and I had a good time. Got a bit of motion sickness bumping around the creekbed though. The waterfall run was TIGHT for my wide a$$ FJ Cruiser. They had some REALLY steep runs than had had me quite puckered up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom