Wanted Orlando FL - TRD or Aftermarket wheels with good tires 5 lug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a couple of FB marketplace deals fell through, I'm looking for a set of wheels and good tires for my 200 series. Anything from methods to TRD BBS, show me what you got, I'm not too picky. Thanks!

After a couple of FB marketplace deals fell through, I'm looking for a set of wheels and good tires for my 200 series. Anything from methods to TRD BBS, show me what you got, I'm not too picky. Thank!
After a couple of FB marketplace deals fell through, I'm looking for a set of wheels and good tires for my 200 series. Anything from methods to TRD BBS, show me what you got, I'm not too picky. Thanks!
I’m shipping a modded out LC 100 from Oregon this week to Celebration, and I’m looking to bring it back to a stock look, including skinnier tires. Depending on your wheels, I may be willing to trade for your factory set. I Included a photo of the wheels. Tread is good. Let me know.

AB085AEA-F2BA-48BF-84CA-17A15A7CEC1B.jpeg

2DD80939-1325-49C0-B5B5-96BF5F8C2A78.jpeg

Potential scam warning:

Shortly after making this thread I got a message from a user called "Solas678". They mentioned they live in Portland and have a set of Rock Warriors for sale and they were willing to ship them for a more than reasonable price (red flag 1). He sent a verification photo of the wheels with his phone number, but later I found that it was a photo off of google that he had photoshopped a note of his own number onto. And his phone number was a google number. In any case, there were too many red flags and it was clearly a scam but I thought I would alert the other members on this forum in case he tries to scam them for parts and wheels. I will post his info below.

His MUD username was Solas678, and his "phone number" was 914-340-3554, and the email he was requesting Zelle from was "Hannahderick10@yahoo.com". If you come across any of these particulates please be weary.

Potential scam warning:

Shortly after making this thread I got a message from a user called "Solas678". They mentioned they live in Portland and have a set of Rock Warriors for sale and they were willing to ship them for a more than reasonable price (red flag 1). He sent a verification photo of the wheels with his phone number, but later I found that it was a photo off of google that he had photoshopped a note of his own number onto. And his phone number was a google number. In any case, there were too many red flags and it was clearly a scam but I thought I would alert the other members on this forum in case he tries to scam them for parts and wheels. I will post his info below.

His MUD username was Solas678, and his "phone number" was 914-340-3554, and the email he was requesting Zelle from was "Hannahderick10@yahoo.com". If you come across any of these particulates please be weary.
I looked up that user name. Doesn’t exist.

Yeah it was deleted shortly after I called him out.
Ah ok. I'm in Orlando too man, I'll keep an eye out for ya. I know there are some Land Cruiser Heritage wheels for sale on FB Marketplace but I tried picking them up and the guy was a huge hassle to deal with. Was never available... I even told him I'd go to his house and remove them from his Tundra.

Ah ok. I'm in Orlando too man, I'll keep an eye out for ya. I know there are some Land Cruiser Heritage wheels for sale on FB Marketplace but I tried picking them up and the guy was a huge hassle to deal with. Was never available... I even told him I'd go to his house and remove them from his Tundra.
Dude those gold wheels? that guy was one of the worst sellers I’ve dealt with. We agreed on a price and when I’m driving up to meet up, he messages saying I’m selling them to someone else for $100 more..after we agreed on a price. Fast forward, new buyer falls through and I go to check them out, dude wouldn’t honor the original price and wanted $200 more. Huge hassle as you mentioned.

Yep those are the ones... I left a bad review on his FB seller account, not much else you can do.
I found some Rock Warriors on here and had them shipped to me for under $900. Maybe you can find a similar deal... Hit me up if you wanna do a trail sometime. I'm new to this!

Yep those are the ones... I left a bad review on his FB seller account, not much else you can do.
I found some Rock Warriors on here and had them shipped to me for under $900. Maybe you can find a similar deal... Hit me up if you wanna do a trail sometime. I'm new to this!
Nice, I also just got some rock warriors MT 35s for $700 in Kissimmee. Older guy had them listed for a few months and he still had them. I don’t need the tires so I might list those up. Also found TRD Pro take offs with practically new ridge grapplers for $1700, not the slickest deal but I needed road tires on my 200.
For sure man! My friend keeps telling me about some sand park around here, I have yet to check it out.

BC891F7E-D7AE-423C-BA0C-9D970EA3369E.jpeg
C1BDD293-E8B5-4524-84C3-28C7DA25803E.jpeg

I have a set of TRD Pro BBS wheels if you are interested
Thanks! I just got a set, but post a price and location in case anyone else is interested.

Nice, I also just got some rock warriors MT 35s for $700 in Kissimmee. Older guy had them listed for a few months and he still had them. I don’t need the tires so I might list those up. Also found TRD Pro take offs with practically new ridge grapplers for $1700, not the slickest deal but I needed road tires on my 200.
For sure man! My friend keeps telling me about some sand park around here, I have yet to check it out.

View attachment 3024850View attachment 3024851
Are those black TRD Pros for sale? Will they work on a stock 200 series setup?

Are those black TRD Pros for sale? Will they work on a stock 200 series setup?
Mine aren’t for sale unfortunately, just got them for my 200 series. And I’ll put the Rock Warriors on my 100 series. They should bolt right up, I have yet to install them. They seem to pop up every once in a while on Facebook marketplace. They’re take offs from the TRD Pro Tundra.

Mine aren’t for sale unfortunately, just got them for my 200 series. And I’ll put the Rock Warriors on my 100 series. They should bolt right up, I have yet to install them. They seem to pop up every once in a while on Facebook marketplace. They’re take offs from the TRD Pro Tundra.
Thanks. They look good. I'm looking for the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom