Original complete 77 FJ55 lock set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a complete lock set removed from a 77 FJ55. Includes ignition tumbler, both front door locks, fuel filler door lock, and the tailgate mounted rear window key switch with intact wiring harness. Mounting clips and hardware included as shown in the photo. The window switch worked perfectly as did all the other locks. The truck these came from had 27K original miles. Original keys included. Price $85 plus shipping. Best way to reach me is Mud private message or email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary S
FJ55 lock set.jpg

Selling a complete lock set removed from a 77 FJ55. Includes ignition tumbler, both front door locks, fuel filler door lock, and the tailgate mounted rear window key switch with intact wiring harness. Mounting clips and hardware included as shown in the photo. The window switch worked perfectly as did all the other locks. The truck these came from had 27K original miles. Original keys included. Price $85 plus shipping. Best way to reach me is Mud private message or email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary S
View attachment 355724

Hello , im matt

are these / is parts available still here ??

ToyotaMatt,
Those locks/tumblers are on my pig and @RUSH55 has the ignition set. Bought these 11 years ago.

View attachment 2687775

ok glad someone who could use them got them

i am looking for a set of known matched 55 locks with the T series CODE as well ?

Maybe you can help me here

PM sent

tanks for the tag

ok glad someone who could use them got them

i am looking for a set of known matched 55 locks with the T series CODE as well ?

Maybe you can help me here

PM sent

tanks for the tag
The T Series ignition key in pic is not from the original set. I purchased the ignition from Toyota back in 2000 as my pig is ‘69 so ignition in dash. Door locks and tail gate window controller is from this set.

The T Series ignition key in pic is not from the original set. I purchased the ignition from Toyota back in 2000 as my pig is ‘69 so ignition in dash. Door locks and tail gate window controller is from this set.

correct

the in dash ignition has a single side key style and a smaller opening hole in the sheet metal then a fj40 same in kind

1973 was first year of new updated column when ignition lock mover out of dash to there relocation ..........

how ever the side doors and tail gate always remained that ODD stubby T-61-E style first gen double sided key blank only shared with the

toyota Corona Cars ......

am i spot on here on the TECH time line ?

The first picture is my current ignition key and the second is my door/tailgate which is obviously a generic copy. I would likely be a customer for you.

71D9779F-7F45-43CF-BC04-E355B8DA2CD9.jpeg

A502DEF1-6AE7-4CA2-90DA-FCF534198030.jpeg

Tomorrow I will see if I have the locks this key fits.

View attachment 2687817

To be very klear

i request NO money from you or NO cost involved

i will ship keys for free t
o you to see if i have my machine dialed in correctly ....................

this is a team effort , so i am great full for any help here

thanks

To be very klear

i request NO money from you or NO cost involved

i will ship keys for free t
o you to see if i have my machine dialed in correctly ....................

this is a team effort , so i am great full for any help here

thanks
Hey, Matt. I said I'd purchased and received a full set to see if we couldn't dial-in your machine.

Very close inspection of the ignition and one door cylinder will show that, unlike on my 74, the door cylinder is stamped.

I'll get them coming to you tomorrow.

OK?

EFED4FDA-B484-4680-B09E-04F79AB7599B.jpeg

166A3B5A-E5BB-4CE0-8117-7EE5CC67C349.jpeg

9AED43C5-CC6B-43A7-8F46-F7C822047419.jpeg

I also have an earlier ignition cylinder and tailgate switch with TEQ keys that I can send

BE97EECD-2B9B-42AD-AE43-09BE2AE58BC9.jpeg

C1B53D1E-1B2A-4322-B7AB-D5C42D39445B.jpeg

And, as discussed, I’m willing to send the door lock cyljnders off my 1974, which, despite your insistence, seem to have no stamped code.

just met me know and I can get it all coming to you tomorrow

BE602552-D082-4CD1-9E50-0108934A5FEA.jpeg

3F556DA9-7814-4023-AE9F-B40310DD1A90.jpeg

KOOL !

finally a set of T series .........

the no stamped door locks remains a mystery ?

Are the T series keys available in reproduction? 4/73’ 55 with seemingly the small double sided stubby key above that operates all locks including gas door. The key I have is so worn it falls out of the Ignition

Those Keys @ToyotaMatt posted are right for the job. The credit card sized key he offers is closest to the orignal ignition key shape and size. It’s not exact.

can you post photos of ALL the OEM NOS keys i have sent you so far , including the OEM NON-USA WALLET KEY JAPAN SPEC. ONLY ever sold ?

thanks Todd //.......

140878414602 - Copy.jpg

DSCN0003 - Copy.JPG
DSCN6554.JPG
f32.jpg
i-269zJLk-M.jpg
E80B0AAE-C4EC-46A5-BCC9-C9C9CB8AABBF.jpeg
instructions  - Copy.png
instructions 2.jpeg

instructions 3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back