ordering parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crush 4

SILVER Star
Threads
I am in need of new headlights have cracks and continued yellowing. Also need a rear bumper.Has anyone had luck with aftermarket?
I see there are certain Toyota dealers that offer good prices on line, although shipping is a consideration. Anyone find a good dealer to work with?
thx

I am in need of new headlights have cracks and continued yellowing. Also need a rear bumper.Has anyone had luck with aftermarket?
I see there are certain Toyota dealers that offer good prices on line, although shipping is a consideration. Anyone find a good dealer to work with?
thx
Went to my local dealer today and he gave a slight discount. I showed him what I saw on line (cheaper), he didn’t budge.
Anyone know of a place that sells used 1st Gen 1 tundra parts?

I would look at one of the Tundra forums. I am considering buying a set of projector retro-fits for ~$350

I would look at one of the Tundra forums. I am considering buying a set of projector retro-fits for ~$350
Yep trying there too
I heard bad reviews of aftermarket but if you heard different, let me know

I have these in an amazon wish list right now.. Amazon product ASIN B07FNVLBQSMy housings are roached too, but my Tundy isn't a DD and I don't drive at night often enough to get new ones yet.

I have read that this brand is kind of hit or miss on quality. But for the price, I think it is probably worth it. Especially when toyota wants $175/ea for a housing.

Here's a link to the guy building the kits for ~$350

This is also a very thorough overview of a retro-fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom