Ordering filters from 1st Toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sailor

Jackass of all trades
Threads
This round is closed.

I'm going to be getting some HDJ81 Oil and Air filters sent up to Pt. Roberts shortly.

I'd be happy to add a few (within reason) for anyone else who needs them- Let me know and I'll add to my order, as I have to go to the Point periodically to check on my Coast Guard boat, and I have some F.O.R. shocks and springs to send back to Alabama anyway.

I'll show you the invoice and simply ask for re-imbursement.

Let me know this week?

Last edited:
What a nice guy! I got 6 oil filters sitting at home so I should be good lol

Bump for cheap prices!

P.S sorry I couldn't add u to my last order, I had too much stuff n didn't want to get charged tax/duty

No sweat bud. I just got back from a road trip to the Olympic Peninsula, which was a total snow white out, Stopped at Wally world for some Delo but they were out...

Sure Kim- I'll order Monday next and should have 'em soon after.

Please anyone doublecheck your part numbers. I will simply cut and paste to the order. There is a re stocking fee for incorrect parts. Kim- your filters are less than $10 ea.

Hey, Graham. Grab me 3 oil filters. I got some from Christian on his last order, but I can always use more. Thanks.

OK- That is what Im getting for myself. Hopefully they have stock. Ordering on monday.

2 @ 84999-10320

Please n Thanks

Kim, Lance and Christian- your parts are ordered and I will let you know when they arrive. We need to split about $13.00 shipping and a a few dollars for the parcel house too.

What do you all need to order filters for? John has lots in stock at his shop when he does mine. And especially you 80 owners, you do know we are much too elite to be getting dirty anymore. Or is it just lazy, I get the terms mixed up sometimes.

I change my own oil! I rationalize it to John Thusly..."John- you gotta let me have this one buddy.... The wife thinks I am trying to save money..."

I change my own oil! I rationalize it to John Thusly..."John- you gotta let me have this one buddy.... The wife thinks I am trying to save money..."

Ra Ra Raoger that!.... wait I must be the only person that watches Jersey Shore?

Thx Sailor, now I can actually see my fox/clearner switches!

****!!! How'd I miss this last week. Sailor, I would have put in for a few oil filters. Guess I'll have to deal with it myself...

Sorry Jason, but I'll sell you one of mine...

Ooh, thanks Graham. I'll be in touch near the end of April. I'll want to give it a fresh change before heading for Moab... Perhaps we can get in touch at the April meeting.

Our order shipped today...

Who is 1st Toy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom