ONSC Gear ?

yeah, Id much rather have ladies on board with the thongs and not you guys.

you know what would be cool, A poster of our logo and all our rigs wrapped around it, or like a "team" photo with the logo kinda thing.
Or even a Banner! I assume we dont have one. use it for trips to URE and GSMTR and what not.

sweet - I'm in for some shirts long sleeve and short sleeve

There's a place off 70 in Durham that prints t-shirts and I got a buddy who has a screen printing business too so let me know if you need help Greg.

Juan - I owe you a phone call buddy

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
I will also like some hats / shirts both long and short / decals.

Just tell me how much and when and where.

Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Onsc Decals!!!

This is the first batch of decals I have made, I had a total of 50 made. I figured I could hand them out next meeting we have here locally and those unable to make it I suppose I could mail out. Still waiting on a response on the shirts and hats. Let me know what you think. Sorry the pics are a bit blurry.

Greg

Last edited:
Nice. Given that I am not likely to get to the triangle for a meeting / social gathering, if you're up for mailing, I'll PM you my address.

You could also bring some to Uwharrie if you're going to make the dual club ride in June.

EDIT: I am also interested in hat(s) / shirt(s).

little_joe

SILVER Star
Can't wait to see one up close, and paste some on my 80. Very cool Greg, and let me know if I can contribute to help offset the cost.

sweet...hope to make a meeting sometime in the near future, until then wondering if I can request or pay for a sticker to slap on old yeller....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom