ONSC 2023 EVENT CALENDAR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SFROMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
2023 ONSC EVENT CALENDAR

January

Uwharie (URE) workday January 28,2023

February
URE workday February 25,2023

March
URE workday March 18, 2023
Meet and greet March 2-5, 2023

Lone Star Roundup

March 16 – 18, 2023
K2 Rocks, Mason, Texas
TLCA Open Event hosted by Lone Star Land Cruisers

April
URE workday April 22, 2023

Carolina Relic Run

April 20 – 23, 2023
Uwharrie National Forest, North Carolina
Presented by Olde North State Cruisers
TLCA Open Event – All Toyota 4×4’s welcome 1990 and prior for the relic show and run

EVENT DETAILS

May
URE workday May 20

June
URE workday June 24 2023

Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride

June 15 – 17, 2023
Wind Rock ORV Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee
TLCA Sanctioned Event
hosted by Southeast Toyota Land Cruiser Assoc.

Rubithon

***June 21 – 15, 2023
Rubicon Trail, California
TLCA Hosted Event
(Rescheduled to September 6-10, 2023)

Razorback Ramble

June 1 – 4, 2023
Hot Springs ORV Park,
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Open Event
hosted by the Razorback Land Cruisers

July
*URE clean up July 15,2023

Coal Mine Cruiser Classic

July 12 – 15, 2023
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, Joliet, Pennsylvania
TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by the Gotham City Land Cruisers

Kentucky Toyota Trail Ride

July 15 – 17, 2023
Red River Gorge Kentucky
TLCA Open Event hosted by Kentucky Land Cruisers

August
*URE clean up August 19, 2023

September
URE workday September 16,2023
Cape lookout Sept 27-29 is a mid week trip (Wednesday to Friday),
** Rubithon September 6-10 (rescheduled)
Logan’s run September 21-24, 2023

October
URE workday October 21,2023

Southern Cruiser Crawl

October 12 – 15, 2023
Hot Springs ORV Park
Hot Springs, Arkansas
TLCA Open Event hosted by CottonLand Cruisers

Fall Crawl​

October (tbd)
The Cove Campground, Gore, VA
Open Vehicle Event in conjunction with TLCA

November
URE workday November 18, 2023

December
URE trails close December 18, 2023
Christmas party December 7-10, 2023

* there is no official project for URE work days for July and August. Forest service does encourage trial clean up.

Last edited:
Updated with :
ure work dates
TLCA events

Also, if there is an event that any member wants to add or a trail ride you want to lead let me know and I can add it to the calendar.

Last edited:
Hi! For the meet and greet in March, is there a registration or can we just show up? Also, is there an address you can provide? I forgot how to get to the barn, if that's where it will be held.

Pm replied to.

But yeah. The problem with the barn is it does not have an actual address but we will put out the exact location with plenty of directions once we post up the official thread for the meet and greet

I threw the invite on Facebook> There's an approximate nearby house number. If you throw that in, you'll find it for sure.

Reactions: liz
The registration will open in a month or so.

Don’t worry. We currently are not putting a cap on registrations.

So there will be plenty of time to register for the event.

looks like the CMCC GCLC event is going at Anthracite again this year, not at Rausch. Per the GLCC website.

Will there be any kind of a club OBX trip this year? May be asking a little late, but missed the last one and was keen on trying to make one.

Will there be any kind of a club OBX trip this year? May be asking a little late, but missed the last one and was keen on trying to make one.
I missed the booking window by 30 min earlier this year, so I couldn't get any dates I wanted. I heard @SeanLX may have gotten a cabin, can't remember when though.

We can do a trip if someone is willing to lead. Moonshine is likely done for the year, lol.

I managed to book a cabin 27 to 29 September at Cape Lookout. Unfortunately it's one of the smaller cabins, only sleeps 4 (3 of the beds are spoken for). If some of you want to join and are happy to camp, then maybe this could be an unofficial ONSC trip?

Hi All, to follow up from recent posts re Cape Lookout trip, just a reminder that I have a cabin booked for Sept 27-29 (cabin#21, 4 person cabin). The Cape Lookout reservation pages states that there is a 4 person and 2 vehicle limit for this cabin, however they seemed pretty lax about policing this last time we were out there. Cabin#21 is pretty close to the ranger station so don't know if that changes things? Right now, all 4 spots are spoken for, so if you plan on coming, you would need to sleep in a tent/truck/swag outside. There may be space to set up a cot or 2 inside.

Anyway, just wanted to throw out there whether this trip should replace the one originally scheduled for 8-10 Sept? That would be a camping only trip and being earlier in Sept, may also be hotter, but you never know....

Sept 27-29 is a mid week trip (Wednesday to Friday), whereas Sept 8-10 is a long weekend trip (Friday to Sunday), in case that messes with people's schedules.

It is highly unlikely that the cape lookout trip is happening this year. I will delete the event from calendar to not cause further confusion.

Also if anybody is interested in day trip to the beach, there is an unofficial onsc beach day at fort fisher on July 29, 2023

EDIT:
I deleted the capelookout trip but what I should have done was just change the dates.
Just went ahead Andre added the event and changed the dates

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom