Onan L634T (1 Viewer)

Just spotted an Onan L634T Turbo Diesel with Chevy trans and bell housing. $800 for the whole whammy. Will this go in a cruiser??

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor
Sure it will. Sounds like a good find for the bellhousing and all that good stuff. Some folks really like those onan engines. Should have a 465 on the backside, so get the short adapter and you will be good to go for the drivetrain.

Hopefully you will get luckey and not have to sink a bunch of monies into it to make it run good for you..

Good luck!

-Steve

Hey, Dieselcruiser (might spend more time on pirate)I think that is his website above, that deals with this motor amongst others, the price sounds right if it is what you need. Is this the same as the cummins 6AT? If so Royal Rose has a 55 for sale @ http://users.itsnet.com/rlrose/fj55forsale.html. Might see what he did and didn't like about it if its the same.

I'm starting to lurk here though... It seems like a Cummins 6AT to me, Royal says there were some upgrades in the Cummins version but I'm sure both will do.. I say go for it sounds sweet!

It's gone. Some guy from Pirate bought it. It came with an SM465 tranny and the mounts. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom