Oldsmobile(Yes Oldsmobile) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good cheap starter car here for someone. 1998 Oldsmosbile Intrigue. 3.8 V-6 with 85k on it. Power everything but cloth interior in very good shape. Here is the skinny. I am a svc advisor at a local gm dealer. This car recently had the battery replaced, a window regulator, tires, front brakes, water pump, serp belt and tensioner, intake gaskets etc. The reason the belt was replaced was because the tensioner locked up while driving. The genuius previous owner kept driving the car and overheated the engine(this is usually the only way to kill a 3.8). I bought the car and got a used engine with less than a 100k miles on it. The car runs fantastic. 28-30 mpg on the hwy. Cold a/c. Will need a driver rear window regulator(can replace if I get what I'm asking) and that is it. No other issues at all, car is turn key with nothing needed for at least 10k miles. Leaks nothing and passes emissions. Has minor scratches and dings for a 11 year old car. Anyone that knows these w-body cars knows they will run forever. I'm asking $3500 o.b.o. Pics coming soon:cheers:

It's a plain car that needs nothing, has good power, good fuel mileage, big enough for a family, and is reliable and cheap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom