OK so who has a welder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Could/would any one be able to weld in these diff guards I've got for my diffs before next weekend :D? My welder is MIA, don't ask long story..

Sebastien has one, but he might not be able to get them on before next weekend. He posts as H2o.

Side note: Riad, are you on the CLCC email list? If not, there's a link to get on it on the clcc website under "join." I only ask because Seb sent out an email recently offering to do welding for anyone that needs it.

I am in the list, I think, I didn't see it though. Hmmm.. maybe I will joint again. Thanks for the info Felix.

OK now I remember, I tried joining but couldn't. This is the return email I get when I try to subscribe:

The following addresses had fatal errors:
subscribe-clcc@listserve.clcc.org: 550 [PERMFAIL] destination not valid within
DNS

Ah, I see. I'll let our pres (Sebastien) and webmaster (Eugene) know.

Felix, I think I solved the problem with subscription. I requested it (again) using my home email instead of my work email, and it worked. Received a confirmation email and all that. What's with the lyris trainning and all? Looks like there was a web based trainning or some thing. Anyway, couldnn't get to that from work either, I think it's been blocked. Anyway, hopefully that resolved it.

Also fixed my welding issue. Got my budd with his welder to weld these puppies up for me. So I will be ready for this weekend.

Thanks though ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom