For Sale OH: 80-Series: Titanium CB Antenna Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a one-off custom 3D printed titanium CB antenna mount for the RIGHT side rear hatch. The concept is copied from the Yodateq mounts. I modeled the antenna mounting hole closer to the truck than yodateq and therefore it's really only good as an antenna mount. Mounting a light would likely run into clearance issues.
Similar to yodateq, there is no modifications necessary to install, just replace your existing hatch stop with this part and you're good to go.
I originally printed two of these: one left side and one right side. The left side stayed mounted on the truck when I sold it.
Because it's titanium, it will never rust. If you're curious about the printing process, google "Electron Beam Melting"... this isn't pot metal or some kind of binder material... it's 100% Ti-6Al-4V and is ~99.8% dense.
Due to my design being slightly too thin to be "doomsday proof", I'd suggest a 3ft or shorter antenna and a spring base. I ran a 3ft antenna and smacked it on trees and parking garages all the time and never had an issue.

Asking $60 shipped

***no more of these will be 3D printed: please do not ask. I'm not trying to encroach on someone else's business (yodateq). This was a side project for my personal truck and now that it's gone, I thought I'd let someone else enjoy it.

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

Picture below is the LEFT side (not available).... this ad is for the opposite side and only fits on the RIGHT side.
1570656749211.png

1570657610909.png

Second in line if Shred doesn’t take it. You had me at titanium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom