Official Pig Paint Thread (1 Viewer)

navydivedoc

SILVER Star

Resurrecting this thread. @wngrog, still happy with semi-gloss white rustoleum for the Olympus white match or have you found another? Anyone with other options? I'm planning on leaving the original paint on the exterior, but would like to clean up the interior on Chuck. Also, since it's a paint thread, any easy matches for the Royal Blue? Thanks

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Resurrecting this thread. @wngrog, still happy with semi-gloss white rustoleum for the Olympus white match or have you found another? Anyone with other options? I'm planning on leaving the original paint on the exterior, but would like to clean up the interior on Chuck. Also, since it's a paint thread, any easy matches for the Royal Blue? Thanks

Looks good!

I did some touch up painting with Cruiser Corp's Cygnus White. It's $20 a can but seems to be pretty good paint and relatively large cans.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

I did some touch up painting with Cruiser Corp's Cygnus White. It's $20 a can but seems to be pretty good paint and relatively large cans.
We like relatively large cans in here.
As for the $20, sometimes you gots to pay to play...

Sorry, could not help it!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom