Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for parts of, or a couple of mini truck driveshafts.
'84+ as Marlin references them.
I know FJ60 and similar, later era 40 stuff will not bolt up, but I think some mid generation 40series stuff will, not positive tho....

60mm x 60mm x 10mm flange is what I'm looking for.

Looking for parts of, or a couple of mini truck driveshafts.
'84+ as Marlin references them.
I know FJ60 and similar, later era 40 stuff will not bolt up, but I think some mid generation 40series stuff will, not positive tho....

60mm x 60mm x 10mm flange is what I'm looking for.

You should just drill out earlier round flanges for multiple patterns... My rear flange will fit damn near any Toyota 4x4 driveshaft.

You should just drill out earlier round flanges for multiple patterns... My rear flange will fit damn near any Toyota 4x4 driveshaft.
Could do. :idea:

TCase going in has triple drilled flanges :grinpimp:
Axles have 84+ hilux 6cm square pattern.

Original driveshafts/flanges are very worn-out/smaller pattern and smaller bolts.

Looking for some that fit so I can retube/adjust length to suit.

I think @shmukster, @VA.CRUISER and @Jakes40 have me covered so far :cheers: fellas!

Could do. :idea:

TCase going in has triple drilled flanges :grinpimp:
Axles have 84+ hilux 6cm square pattern.

Original driveshafts/flanges are very worn-out/smaller pattern and smaller bolts.

Looking for some that fit so I can retube/adjust length to suit.

I think @shmukster, @VA.CRUISER and @Jakes40 have me covered so far :cheers: fellas!

I just drilled out the mini DS side flange to match and accommodate the late FJ40/ FJ60 DS bolts

Any interest on 100 series sliders?
I bought them last month on group buy, metal tech's uncoated. I have received them last thursday, the tags/package are still unopened and intact.

Just don't feel I need them for the use I intend to do for next couple of years plus they are like 65#'s each (super beefy/heavy)

Got them for about $648 including shipping so looking for same amount. I live in Herndon.

In PA, towards Pittsburgh.

Fzj80 wheels and tires for sale. Will consider trade for certain Toyota 17’s.

You move to Fredericksburg?

I am selling my 1996 FZJ80. It’s a project truck. It needs a rear locked axle housing. I was looking for another 80 to just swap all the goodies to but went a different route. It still drives but I wouldn’t wheel it with my temporary weld fix. I’ll post up more details later but it has bumpers, winch, armor, lift, tires, new head gasket installed 5/2015 @OTRAMM along with PHH as preventative maintenance. Lockers work. Monstalined

$6500 obo

It is very rusty in the rear. Pm me a fair price and we can work something out.
Thanks for looking!

I am selling my 1996 FZJ80. It’s a project truck. It needs a rear locked axle housing. I was looking for another 80 to just swap all the goodies to but went a different route. It still drives but I wouldn’t wheel it with my temporary weld fix. I’ll post up more details later but it has bumpers, winch, armor, lift, tires, new head gasket installed 5/2015 @OTRAMM along with PHH as preventative maintenance. Lockers work. Monstalined
View attachment 2012224
$6500 obo

It is very rusty in the rear. Pm me a fair price and we can work something out.
Thanks for looking!

Dude...this sucks. You built a damn nice 80 there Austin. What did you weld up that you're nervous about? Is it something the collective could take a look at at a tech day and make it more permanent? If you found a rear axle and could get help swapping it would you keep it? I remember the rust being bad but not get rid of bad.

Any interest on 100 series sliders?
I bought them last month on group buy, metal tech's uncoated. I have received them last thursday, the tags/package are still unopened and intact.

Just don't feel I need them for the use I intend to do for next couple of years plus they are like 65#'s each (super beefy/heavy)

Got them for about $648 including shipping so looking for same amount. I live in Herndon.
Someone will grab these... @sjkfi

Dude...this sucks. You built a damn nice 80 there Austin. What did you weld up that you're nervous about? Is it something the collective could take a look at at a tech day and make it more permanent? If you found a rear axle and could get help swapping it would you keep it? I remember the rust being bad but not get rid of bad.

@dbug , if your answer to Patrick's last question is yes, please PM me.

Thanks @iptman ! Thanks to you, the rear locker works solid. Swapping out the rear axle housing or even doing a custom rear link would probably save it. However, I picked a new truck couple weeks ago so on to the new project. I wish I could keep it but don’t have the time/space for it.

I missed my return window for these unused Motortrend floor mats. They were too dark for the wife. My pic shows the comparison between the 2000 LX470 interior, Weathertech mat, and this one. There are two fronts and a one-piece second row. Cut to fit. $25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom