Official Classifieds Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Truly appreciated! I'll arrange pickup tomorrow, worst case Friday. Thanks man!

I pulled it out of the bin, it didn’t get beat up. It’s here for you anytime you want it.

Cheers

Just a brief mention of the 70-series stuff we got for sale. I need to find time to dig it all out, take pics and put prices on it.

Narrow nose 1999-2007 blacked out OEM grill and fender lights. New in box.

JW Speaker 7” round LEDs, new in box, work with 70-series and other 7” round Cruisers.

Mint and perfect 77-series side steps. Used.

Nearly perfect original 70-series front bumper. Used.

70-series narrow nose core support, original Koito headlights and A/C condenser plus some a/c fittings.

70-series SWB cargo window steel inserts for sliding windows. Mint originals.

Lots and lots more 70 & even 80 parts I would like to find homes for. Maybe I should do some kind of garage sale-swap meet at the shop?

Cheers

I pulled it out of the bin, it didn’t get beat up. It’s here for you anytime you want it.

Cheers
Thanks so much. I'll have my wife grab it Monday - she's there in Boise. Stoked.

She's stoked in Boise, or your stoked she's in Boise?

Think the grill and lights would fit my 75?

Thanks so much. I'll have my wife grab it Monday - she's there in Boise. Stoked.

Did she just grab it? If not it walked off this morning.

Cheers

Yes, she did. And glad to hear she grabbed the right one. She called me as she was driving away. "Was it sitting outside? Hope I didn't steal someone's." Hah.

Thanks again, Ian.

Calvin

I have a 1972 Drum Brake front axle that needs a home. It can go in a number of figurations. I have almost brand new wheel cylinders from Mark for it, I have drums that would need turned. I was going to take the hubs off and sell them separately, but they can go with it too. I have no idea how much it's worth but it has to be worth a little to someone. I do need it gone by June when I move to a different house. Let me know if you have an interest. Otherwise, I'll take the hubs off and scrap it.

I would be interested in the housing as a base for a disk brake conversion on my 65 FJ45.

Perfect. Can you take it with the differential still in place? Don't know that I have the time to tear it down.
Sure. I'll have to work out when I can pick it up, certainly before June.

RW11000 Pull Pal. Some scratches from transport. Not used to anchor so great shape. $200. Downtown Boise. Idaho area code, eight 6 three, eighty eight 05.

IMG_9321.jpg

I am selling the 305’s off my Cruiser. These go great on an 80 with no lift or a small lift. They are 33’s.

7E105FB2-C890-4A41-9943-BB406CC22500.jpeg

Spare is new, other four have about 5,000 miles on them. These are Cooper S/T’s.

$500 for all five.

Cheers

17's? What's the rating on them, I assume they are C?

16’s

Not sure, picking them up tomorrow from Hub Cap Annie and will check.

Cheers

Perfect. Can you take it with the differential still in place? Don't know that I have the time to tear it down.
Your PM box is full..

Adam's post on the Google groups reminded me about your axle. I thought I would be able to take the axle as is, but currently don't have the space to break it down for just the housing, which would go directly into storage.

Let me know what you think.

Phil

Your PM box is full..

Adam's post on the Google groups reminded me about your axle. I thought I would be able to take the axle as is, but currently don't have the space to break it down for just the housing, which would go directly into storage.

Let me know what you think.

Phil
I am thinking that as much as I hate to do it, I might just pull the hubs and scrap it. Not much market for a drum brake front axle, and I don't anticipate needing the third member. Knock on wood. Thanks for getting back to me! I gotta fix that inbox situation :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom