Off to Chicago Tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm leaving tomorrow night for Chicago to check out the FJ Cruiser. I'll have my camera... anyone want pics of anything specific? Anyone want to type up anything or photoshop anything for me to give to the Toyota Reps there?

Yeah, take pix. Post a couple here. Save the really good ones and write an article for Toyota Trails:)
Be very interested and very nice to any toyota reps you may meet. Say hey from tlca!

Dianna-
You might pick up a bunch of copies of the FJC literature they have at the show. I have more PM's requesting it than I have copies to send out.

I was really disappointed with the knowledge of the staff there. They really had no clue. I thought the lititure they had was pretty disappointing. Just go to Toyota.com it's all the same stuff.

The keychains they were giving out were cheap and :princess:

The FJ cruiser looks better in person. I will be getting one. No doubt about it.

They say they will be out this time next year. We don't have to wait until late 96 to get it as a 97. Considering how unfinished it is, that's pretty suprising. I can't beleive they couldn't finish this thing for the show.

The Jeep Hurricane was bad ass engineering. The half axles and portal hubs is a freaking brilliant idea. Twin hemis was stupid, but every yahoo standing around it was commenting on them and not on the sweet suspension and steering engineering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom