For Sale Off Market Atlanta: 2005 4Runner Limited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
2nd Owner, meticulously maintained, Limited 4Runner for sale. Asking $6500

This Toyota has converted me to only buy Toyota vehicles. I just got a company car, so I have no need for this great vehicle anymore (It's a little small for what I need and a little big for what my wife will like when her lease is up). I've put 20,000 miles on it in about 4 months with zero issues whatsoever. I've been to Nashville, Mississippi, Charleston, Charlotte, Asheville, Cincinnati, Norfolk Virginia, etc etc. in this car. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country tomorrow. I actually just got back from Oklahoma in it (1650 miles in 2 days)

Bought from original local family, vehicle purchased at Atlanta Toyota originally. Maintenance records for the past 50k miles. Original owner serviced the vehicle at Toyota dealership by the book, might could get the records from the dealership?

Leather, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Bluetooth for your phone and music, power everything. Comes with weathertech mats for the front. I have installed OEM 2006+ LED Tail lights. This 4Runner has the 5 speed auto that was standard and started in 2005. Also will come with some leveling spacers for the front that I never installed. I average about 20mpg but have seen as high as 22. It is the 2WD model. 4.0 6 cylinder so no timing belt to worry about and better gas mileage.

Halfway to an oil change at 2500 miles, always used Mobil 1 Full synthetic 5W-30 with a high quality filter and changed oil every 5-6k.

Parking brake doesn't work and minor tear in driver's side seat as well as cracked dash (recall?)are the only issues.

The paint is outstanding as you can tell, but it has some minor scratches that I can't get with a camera as expected. Other cosmetic issues in the last 2 pictures. It has some carpet stains, family before me used it as a family car. Great first car or road trip car.

Just getting broke in at 260k miles. Miles will go up some, but not much.

Clean title in hand.

I would put trade + cash towards a land cruiser or LX470.

Call or text Alex if you'd like to come see it 678 six four zero 1748
IMG_3204.jpeg
IMG_3203.jpeg
IMG_3200.jpeg
IMG_3201.jpeg
IMG_3202.jpeg

More pictures

IMG_3206.jpeg

IMG_3207.jpeg

IMG_3208.jpeg

IMG_3209.jpeg

IMG_3210.jpeg

Price?

IMG_3198.jpeg
IMG_3211.jpeg
IMG_3212.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg
IMG_3199.jpeg

Updated, $6500. Quick on the draw you are, thanks.

Also, F/R pads done at 227k, plugs done at 227k, and coolant at 231k.
Tires are Toyo Open Country maybe 35% on them

Dropping price to $6000 obo. Bought a 100 series and need this gone. A lot of car for the money here.

I assume you've sold this? Just checking...

Didn’t sell, couldn’t get what we wanted for it. Planning on just keeping it. Such a good car. We’d think hard selling it even at the asking price.

Didn’t sell, couldn’t get what we wanted for it. Planning on just keeping it. Such a good car. We’d think hard selling it even at the asking price.
OK thanks.

Is this still available?

@aaronrules Same applies, still have it weren't really planning on selling even at the asking price. Has 265k now and is going in for a tranny flush tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom