OEM roof moulding? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
Is there supposed to be a roof moulding at between the center roof rack support and the rear support? I have a moulding between my front support and center support.

F2ACD269-8C21-4483-BC62-57BD1F31B002.jpeg

Weird both sides are missing.

I wanted to ask the same question. I also don't have any in either side. That's what I get buying cars off Craigslist.

If it's like the prado it's just a bit of rubbery plastic that bungs in there and doesn't really do anything other than fill the gap.

If it's like the prado it's just a bit of rubbery plastic that bungs in there and doesn't really do anything other than fill the gap.

This. I didn't know they came out until I was at the do it yourself carwash and blew one out and across the stall. It was disgusting under there so I took them all out when I got home. If you're garage kept it won't matter much since water would blow out on the road. It'd only be stagnant as long as you parked inside while raining until you're next trip somewhere. We get a lot of pollen here several times a year and that is what was built up underneath it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom