OEM Gas Cap part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this should be an easy thing to find out, but does anyone know the part # for the oem gas cap (2000 LC if it makes a difference)?
I'd just prefer stock over whatever autozone says will fit my rig...

Thanks,
Ben

BTW, removed my resonator and had a new pipe fitted going 90degrees out from behind the rear wheel - I'll add pics later

Just an FYI, in 2001 they added a tether to the gas cap. I have a '98 and bought one for a 2001+ so that I could have that tether.

Thanks. I failed my emissions test today (here in CO) due to the gas cap...I didn't even know that was a thing...

Got a new cap from the dealership this morning (part#77310-48020...I actually prefer the cap without the tether) then went and had another emissions test performed. I FAILED AGAIN!!! I couldn't believe it. This time the gas cap passed, but the NOx levels went from 1.75 yesterday to 2.40 today which was over the 2.00 limit. I really can't believe these levels changed so drastically. Although the rig is 16 years old and has many parts succombing to the cancer that is rust, I've not only replaced BOTH exhaust manifolds but the muffler as well, all within the last few weeks. I'm going to have it tested again on Monday morning before I look into replacing the cats or anything else. Frustrating.

On a positive note, I really like the look of my newly removed resonator and newly added tailpipe (the pipe will be cut back a few inches once I patch up the space where I cut out rust from the rear quarter)

image1 (1).JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom