OEM 100-Series Torsion bars, rear springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have take-offs from when you lifted your truck? Bobby, have any laying around you are willing to sell?

I will at some point. Haven't gotten T-bars from Bobby yet, but will have OEM bars and rear springs available. May be a while before I get around to swapping everything thing out though.

I have a pair of OEM rear springs off my 2000 LC I'm willing to give up. I replaced them with Iron Man springs

Please put my name on them. Her AHC has gotten Bouncy. I'd rip it out today if I had the stick stuff to put back under it. She really likes the AHC, so I'm going to flush it and see if it corrects.

I will also have a set as soon as my OMEs come in

I have two sets of torsion bars off of 98 FJ100's, think I have them listed for 90 bucks for the pair. Any of you guys can just come pick them up and drop off some lunch and we good. I might have the rear springs as well i cant remember if I saved those takeoffs or not.

I have a set of OEM rear springs and torsion bars if anyone else is in need. In great shape with no rust off of my 2000LC. 120k miles. t-bars never cranked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom