October Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great pics Andy. Thanks for posting them.

Poor quality on the pics. Long story. Not all software updates are a good thing. I'll get the videos put together soon.

In post #77 it looks like Corey is getting ready to plane that thing out. He got a Johnson on the back of the rig?

Sweet videos Goode!! Thanks for taking the time to shoot them. Not sure who our video guy is gonna be when u get the 40 on the trail. Muffler sounds really good too :)

Cool videos Andy. Wish I had been there for the rest of the ride.

No time for videos tonight. Should be able to knock a few out tomorrow night.

Nice film.

I think my 100 would have taken a beating. ;)

wareagle said:
Nice film.

With AT's it probably would have! Awesome day though.

Nice film.

Heck, from the looks of that climb Rance was making, I think my 80 on MT's would have taken a beating... that one rock was perfectly positioned to redecorate the passenger side!

Does look like a dang good time though.

Great video Goode. The more I see of this trip the more I wish I could have made it, looks like really great wheeling.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

... that one rock was perfectly positioned to redecorate the passenger side!

image-2074882124.jpg

image-2259521582.jpg

Just a little scratch from that rock-

image-2074882124.jpg

image-2259521582.jpg

Joe kissed that rock too.

Not sure why Shawn didn't just pick it up and move it out of harm's way. :)

Hate this was the only video of Shawn for the day...

Great video again Andy. Thanks for posting. I hate that we had to leave early. BTW, I think that one rock was the only I didn't move. Besides, I didn't want to detract from everyone else's enjoyment of that little section. ;)

Great pics and videos Andy.
Shawn, I would assume "everyone else's enjoyment" means all my friends who got a lot of winch rigging experience getting my 40 through it! Or maybe myself, with sore legs from holding my brake through some of my more "interesting" times of the day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom