October Black Balsam Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I heard there were issues with last year's Upstate Cruiser's Black Balsam dates and the trip fell through so I was excited to see it again on this year's calendar (Oct 17-19th).

I just went to Upstate's calendar thread (https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2013-2014-mm-and-event-calendar.786037/#post-9308097) and per the latest post they are planning on going this year but have not set the dates.

Is this event something we are doing with Upstate or are we going on our own? If on our own, who is in charge of the event?

Nope, this is Upstate's trip and planning is on their part. I believe Al has been in contact with someone since it has been on our schedule, but not sure of the specifics. I'm planning on going, if the invite is still there, but it would depend on the actual date.

:)This is a trip we try to do with UC every year. I sent a message a few weeks back but haven't heard anything back. They have been planning and just did their bit OTMT trip last weekend so I will reach out to their guy again on this and start a new thread when I hear something.

Chuck (UC events guy) just shot me a PM. They are currently working on nailing down the dates and will let me know so we can get in sync with them.

Al has already posted a black balsam thread but the dates are the 24th-26th. some of us go up that friday night but most do not show up until saturday. i have made this trip i think three or four years in a row now. it is a chance to get off the grid and just chill out for a while. ihave almost frozen to death every year :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom